Trading probability - page 14

Mischek >>:

P(SL)=TP/(SL+TP), P(TP)=SL/(SL+TP) - тут всё верно и очевидно

True and obvious in only one case, i.e. when the coin is perfectly correct - a special case. For example, SB is based on the fact that the probability of a tick up and the probability of a tick down are equal to 0.5

If they are not equal, i.e. a perfectly correct coin cannot be found, then the formulas are quite different.

SProgrammer >>:

kharko >>:

Когда открываете позицию, вы уже в убытке на величину спреда....

А вероятность тут причем?

Even hedgehogs can see that the probability of closing on a take with a spread is less than the same probability of closing without a spread, and the probability of a loss on a take with a spread is correspondingly higher than without a spread.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

It is obvious that the probability to close on a take profit with a spread is lower than the probability to close without a spread, and the probability to hit a loss with a spread is correspondingly higher than without a spread.

:)

Reshetov >>:

Верно и очевидно только в одном единственном случае, т.е. когда монетка идеально правильная - частный случай. Например, СБ построено на факте что вероятность тика вверх и вероятность тика вниз равны 0.5

Если они не равны, т.е. идеально правильную монетку найти не удалось, то формулы совершенно иные.

I get it, that's how you get back on the forum ))

Reshetov >>:

Даже ежу понятно, что вероятность закрыть по тейку со спредом меньше вероятности аналогичного закрытия без спреда и вероятность сбить лося со спредом, соответственно, выше, нежели без спреда.

Shit, so I'm a mushroom.

The spread is sorted out.
The hole is "zero" sort of...
;)
And the swaps?
Could they be creating a coin defect?

Со спрэдом разобрались.
лунка "зеро" типа...
;)
А свопы?
Мож они дефект монетки порождают?

So maybe intraday trading?

TsaiShenYeh >>:

Так может внутри дня торговать?

And not to notice the curvature of the trend... Or the inferiority of the coin?

И не замечать кривизну тренда... или ущербность монетки?

Why not notice? Just trade the probability of that curvature within a day.

TsaiShenYeh >>:

Почему не замечать? Просто торговать вероятность этой кривизны внутри дня.

Where, then, is probability the topic of the thread?

The spread?

It's neglected, isn't it?

;)