Once again, about the lokas. - page 40

Cmu4:

It is not the loc itself which is easy to prove, but the possibility of opening a counter position.

Let's look at two options for a simple Expert Advisor based on levels.

1. without counter positions.

2. With opposite positions.

The total result in the first case is ~ 1900 pips (with the risk of opening a wrong position), in the second case it is 3100 pips.

Thus, it is possible to considerably increase the profit of TS by applying opposite positions.

Kill me and tear my eyes out, but I don't see any counter positions in either the first (of course) or second drawings. If you opened a Buy position at the beginning of the blue arrow and closed it at the end of the same arrow, and then opened a Sell position at the beginning of the red arrow and closed it at the end of the same arrow, then where are the counterpositions???????

Or do we work without stops and leave what we have opened the wrong way hanging to eat up margin?

artmedia70:

Kill me and gouge my eyes out, but I don't see any counter positions in either the first (of course) or second picture. If you opened a Buy position at the beginning of the blue arrow and closed it at the end of the same arrow, and then opened a Sell position at the beginning of the red arrow and closed it at the end of the same arrow, then where are the counterpositions???????

Or we work without stops and what we have opened to the wrong place is left hanging and eating margin?

There are 3 trades left hanging on the second - 2 sells and 1 buy.

No, we don't leave "extreme" positions hanging forever. This was just an example of one of the situations in which counter positions have a positive effect. And how this can be applied is not difficult to figure out. I was asked and I answered.

But I don't want to discuss it any further. After all, " There are no words - it's been counted more than once". (c) It's a great argument, what can I say. I just have to shrug my shoulders and smile back. I wonder why I do it differently...

The morons are on the march. Here we go again.

No kidding. I've never seen anything as fast and deep as balance and loki in my life. It blows your mind in no time.

OK. Thanks for the insults. You haven't even bothered to look into it.

Loki is just a manifestation of two TCs working in the same code. How else to explain it to you. Oh, fuck. Now that's fucked up.

"2 per cent of people - think, 3 per cent - think they think, and 95 per cent of people would rather die than think". Bernard Shaw

Cmu4:

OK. Thanks for the insults. You haven't even bothered to look into it.

Loki is just a manifestation of two TCs working in the same code. How else to explain it to you. Oh, fuck. Now that's fucked up.

I'm telling you - it's been recalculated in a variety of ways. Dozens of TCs, even one: use search..... Do you really think you are the first ????? Now that's really a total bollocks.....

VladislavVG:
I'm telling you - it's been recalculated in many different ways. Dozens of TCs, even one: use search..... Do you really think you are the first ????? Now that's really a total bollocks.....

No, why would you say that? I was just supplementing the reasoning of someone who has written on this forum before...although on arbitrage. But I don't see any particular problem applying it to one pair.

A search did not yield anything close on the subject. If you don't mind, please cite a couple of links that fit. Don't be unsubstantiated, please.

Don't, though. I suggest we end the discussion here.

Cmu4:

No, why would you say that? I was just supplementing the reasoning of someone who has written on this forum before...though on arbitrage. But I don't see any particular problem applying it to one pair.

A search did not yield anything close on the subject. If you don't mind, please cite a couple of links that fit. Don't be unsubstantiated, please.

Denis, you have not understood the position of your opponents (imho, for the sake of decorum), while the thesis of the advisability of allowing locks to ensure the alignment of different TS on a single instrument is debatable.

The key point here (again imho) is whether or not to close counter positions on a signal to open. A question that has no universal and unambiguous answer, but orthogonal to the topic in which you spoke :)

This has nothing to do with insults. It's just a diagnosis. And it's not the patient's fault. I would sue MK internationally for inhuman experiments - it's a psychotronic weapon in its purest form.)) In general, the motive of potential defendants is clear: you need to create the illusion that everything is OK. The man trades, trades, everything is OK, the locks are there, the balance has been and remains - like nothing bad, and then the margin. It's OK.

So, once again (although it's useless). Loki may be used, but only as a technical means of trading, not for generating profit. Reasons are as follows:
1. One-step reversal of a position. After which the opposite orders are overlapped.
2. Running several Expert Advisors on one account. // This is not very clear to me - why, but let them do it, if someone wants; yep, like hedging by experts )))
3. And there is no third! Psychological comfort? Ha!!! So that's the point of MK, so you're like a grouse not to smell anything. No. There is no psychological comfort. I mean, there is, but not until you realize you've been fucked.

===

Everything comes from the absence of the idea that one trades with something real. Well, there is no net position in MT4! And to prove (in the presence of lots) that 1+(-1)=0 is useless. This level of abstraction is inaccessible to the zombified.