My next "masterpiece" - page 4

LeoV >>:

В МТ нет такого ТФ )))

MT5 developers should be advised to add ))))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Or maybe it would be a leading indicator? First a flash and then a "hooray". Kind of like a salute.

It already happened in 1917.

Can you imagine a pose that lasts 11 years? ))) New pips.....)))

What if the trade is cancelled for pipsing?

Mathemat >> :

What a bunch of big ones. A yellow dwarf, by modern classification.

The sun is about a million kilometres in diameter. I've seen a diagram somewhere that shows bodies from Mercury to the biggest known stars. The biggest ones have a diameter of... I'm afraid I'm wrong, but it's about a thousand times the diameter of the Sun.

You're being a dwarf, though. It doesn't seem to classify the sun that way. But "little things" compared to some, yeah.

// For video, I strongly recommend Full screen mode.

goldtrader >>:

В 1917-м было уже.

Are you referring to the Aurora salvo on the White House? // That's how some advanced schoolchildren answer; the not-so-advanced have simply never heard of it.

MetaDriver >>:
Нащёт карлика ты, впрочем, загнул. Вроде бы так солнце не класифицируют.

yellow dwarf

MetaDriver >>:

Чего там? У меня ошибка 404 "Страница не найдена".

corrected the link

MetaDriver >>:

Чего там? У меня ошибка 404 "Страница не найдена".

Uh-huh, found it. Yeah, it turns out they're already classified. :)

MetaDriver >>:

Нащёт карлика ты, впрочем, загнул. Вроде бы так солнце не класифицируют.

Yep, that's the video. The biggest one, Cepheus, is more than 2000 times the diameter of the sun.

About the yellow dwarf: I saw this somewhere on astrobio.net. There was an article about the classification of dwarfs (red, orange, yellow) and their possible habitability to have habitable planets like Earth. In a yellow dwarf habitability area coincided with the current Sun - 1 a.u. But the Sun was not directly called a yellow dwarf.

I'll post the link when I find it. In English, of course.

Here is the link: http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/3088/living-with-a-red-dwarf, there is the first picture, The habitable zone (HZ) around a red (dM), orange (dK) and yellow (dG) dwarf star.