My next "masterpiece" - page 2

LeoV >>:

О ТС-ках, связанных каким-то образом с солнцем, не слышал. А ТС-ки, основанные на фазах луны, существуют. Сам даже как-то эксперементировал с фазами луны - зарабатывает, но нестабильно.

averaging there and it's all solved ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>
Flashes in the sun have influences. But there is no cycle in them.

Leonid, laugh it off, but a couple of years ago I tried to find a link between increased solar activity and price behaviour.
The message was that solar activity affects people in one way or another and their decisions may depend on it (activity).
I added the solar activity calendar to my file but unfortunately I did not detect any correlation capable of generating profit.
If I'm not mistaken, the volatility on such days slightly increased, but I have not managed to get anything out of it. (((

You could write an index on which the ecliptic longitude of the Moon could intersect, with the ecliptic longitude of the Sun. )))

Richie >>:

Какие там вспышки. Звезда офигительных размеров, оказывающая на Землю большее влияние, чем Луна. Так, что Солнце "не работает" получается.

Everything is affected: the Sun (or rather the Earth's rotation around the Sun and its axis) and the Moon, Mars, Jupiter.... even a little Mercury... but it's all affecting at the same time, so

the cycles, overlapping each other, cause some "confusion" as a resultant cycle with priority in degree of planetary influence due to: mass,

remoteness... By the way the influence of the Moon is probably not inferior to the influence of the Sun because of its proximity, as no one else has such a clear physical

influence on the earth, like the tides, for example...

goldtrader >>:

Леонид, смех смехом, но пару лет тому назад связь повышенной солнечной активности с поведением цены пытался обнаружить.
Посыл был такой что солнечная активность так или иначе действует на человека и его решения могут зависеть от неё (активности).
Закладывал календарь солнечной активности в файл, но корреляции, способной генерировать прибыль, к сожалению не обнаружил.
Если не ошибаюсь, то в такие дни несколько возрастала волатильнось, но выжать из этого ничего не смог. (((

the search in this area has been underway for a long time

http://propher1.narod.ru/solar13.index.html

artikul >>:
Можно написать индюк, на котором могли бы перескаться эклиптическая долгота Луны, с эклиптической долготой Солнца. )))

Give us all the data on moon and sun phases, how to use them and how to code almost everything)))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Leonid, laugh it off, but a couple of years ago I tried to find a link between increased solar activity and price behaviour.
The message was that solar activity affects people in one way or another and their decisions can be influenced by it (activity).
I added the solar activity calendar to my file but unfortunately I did not detect any correlation capable of generating profit.
If I'm not mistaken, the volatility has slightly increased on such days, but I have not managed to get anything out of it. (((

I wrote above that I had not heard of any TCs related to solar activity. But I have heard of TCs related to the phase of the moon. )))

We should also try to look at morning temperatures in the main cities. Like, if it's warmer in London this morning than yesterday, the pound will be higher, or vice versa. Same with New York and Sydney. Just don't know which city to take as the main city for the Euro.

Roger >>:

Вот только не знаю какой город брать основным для Евро.

Athens, of course.

PapaYozh >>:

Конечно, Афины.

))))