Connecting via 3G modem, need help. - page 7

What if the terminal was installed in an account that was deleted and the administrator account is now used?

al.k >>:

Файлы видел, адресов там не очень...

everything is very there. Look up the ":443" line, maybe that's how you position yourself on the ip address.

PapaYozh >>:

всё там очень. Поищите по строке ":443", может так с позиционируетесь на ip-адрес.

searched...result, among a pile of incomprehensible characters data-01.SIG-Lite.us:443, where the IP address is not seen

al.k писал(а) >>

data-01.SIG-Lite.us:443, where I can't see the IP address

This is the IP address.

goldtrader >>:

Это и есть IP-адрес.

:))) laughing a lot, very....thank you..... a little more and you will convince me that the earth is square

goldtrader писал(а) >>

This is the IP address.

Nah, it's a DNS address.

al.k писал(а) >>

searched...result, among a bunch of incomprehensible characters data-01.SIG-Lite.us:443, where the IP address is not seen

However...
I looked in my several installed terminals and everywhere the IP

Plyaha, I did not think that with this 3G internet from MTS to get, went on a business trip, there is internet, everything works, but the terminals dead dead (stupid writes no connection), who faced the problem, how to solve it? MTS is rubbish, go to hell.

I am trying to ping through Start, then execute, insert the IP, press ok, but it gives me something incomprehensible. And a week ago everything was working, I did not change anything, the same modem, all the same, but now it just knocked me out and no connection.

The only terminal that works (I don't understand why) is Materforex, it's a demo. I do not know why, I do not know why.

The speed seems to be normal for the terminal (in the old days it worked through a regular phone modem).