Connecting via 3G modem, need help. - page 5

arbuz >>:
Так МТС разве имеет стандарт CDMA....она же GSM....CDMA это другой стандарт ее поддерживают например оператор SKYLINK

supports http://www.mts.com.ua/rus/connect_cdma.php at the bottom of the page in bold... and it doesn't change the subject

Hmmm...didn't know) but thanks for the info

arbuz >>:
Так МТС разве имеет стандарт CDMA....она же GSM....CDMA это другой стандарт ее поддерживают например оператор SKYLINK

MTS' 3G operates in the CDMA standard.

Ukrtelecom's UTEL operates in the GSM 3G standard.

Urain >>:

3G от МТС работает в стандарте CDMA.

В GSM стандарте 3G работает Укртелекомовский UTEL.

I connect to MTS through my phone (the service is called hypernet and the initialization line is AT+CGDCONT=1, "ip", "hyper.net"; MTS supports also the third generation (3G) on CDMA technology but one can be connected only by buying their modem (their firmware is special)) and there is no problem to connect the terminal to the server and through CDMA-modem - no answer (provider "CDMA Ukraine") most probably the server provider does not allow. Today I have called to technical support, has explained a problem, only they have not told something, have told that as though there are no restrictions, have redirected my call from one amateur to another. They are sitting there only to help make the network connection, and the lack of technical support, if such a narrow profile of knowledge. Nashol forum 3g.co.ua asked a question there in an existing post and created a new one, until no one responded. Shchas more looking for a forum kakhet samodelkinh sitting on this provider.

here

al.k.

I gave you advice to look in the firewall for blocked ports, also an option, I already regret that I didn't switch to Utel

dated30txl писал(а) >>

Today I called tech support, explained the problem, but they didn't say anything, said there were no restrictions, redirected my call from one dilettante to another.

I have peoplenet, no problems with the terminal. But the letters by e-mail are not sent. The answer from tech support was awesome: "We don't know anything, our emails work fine".

dated30txl >>:

К мтс подключаюсь через телефон (там стандарт GPRS а услуга называется hypernet.....

At one time the terminal worked fine... I'm sure the problem is not with the ISP... install CommView (sniffer) do a packet capture with the terminal switched on, save the captured packets to a file, and upload the file here....

MVV >>:

У меня peoplenet, с терминалом проблем никаких. А вот письма по эл. почте не отправляются. Ответ техподдержки был просто шикарный: "Ничего не знаем, у нас письма нормально ходят."

I have the same peep, no problem with sending emails, check email client settings if you use it of course, especially SMTP, POP ports

The funny thing is that initially everything was working, but at some point the e-mails stopped being sent.
-Reviewed all the settings.
-Changed my email client.
-Grew mailboxes from other vendors.
All did not help. As a result prescribed Kyivstar SMTP and send through them without problems. Expensive, but serdito.

er...mail.ru's default smtp port is 25, I remember them changing it to 2525.... for a long time I was banging my head against the table trying to figure out why the mail was not being sent :) maybe you had the same problem

al.k >>:

В свое время юзал, терминал работал на ура...уверен проблема не в провайдере...установите CommView(сниффер) сделайте захват пакетов при включенном терминале, сохраните захваченные пакеты в файл, а файл сюда кидайте....

here is the file

Files: