Connecting via 3G modem, need help. - page 2

And piggybacking is also a good suggestion.

Try to turn off the firewall in the services and it will be clear whether it is a problem or not.

Svinozavr >>:
А вы попробуйте (предварительно создав точку восстановления) удалить ВСЕ удаленные соединения, кроме 3G, после чего перезагрузить комп.
Это странно, но возможно, что терминал как-то цепляет конкретное удаленное подключение.

Thanks, it didn't help either.

CoreWinTT >>:
терминал работает на какомто там 443 порте!
возможно у провадера стоят ограничения по данным портам!
либо пробовать через прокси сервер по разрешённому порту например 80
но лучше не стоит...
лучше прову позвонить узнать открыт ли данный порт (443) для доступа в интернет
если нет то требовать раскрытия информации!!!

I also think the problem is with the ISP, sent an email to tech support describing the problem and the server address of the lai-ta

SIG-Lite.us: 209.160.64.171:443

Does it ping the DC servers?
Run the command line: Start-Standard-Command Line.
Then type ping [address] and see the result. If everything is OK, you should get something like:

===
The server IP can be taken from the *.srv file in the config folder of the terminal.

Svinozavr >>:
А пинг до серверов ДЦ проходит?
Запускаете командную строку: Пуск-Стандартные-Командная строка.
Дальше набираете ping [адрес] и смотрите на результат. Если все ок, то должно получиться что-то вроде:

===
IP сервера можно взять в файле *.srv из папки config терминала.

Nope he doesn't.

Svinozavr >>:
А пинг до серверов ДЦ проходит?
Запускаете командную строку: Пуск-Стандартные-Командная строка.
Дальше набираете ping [адрес] и смотрите на результат. Если все ок, то должно получиться что-то вроде:

===
IP сервера можно взять в файле *.srv из папки config терминала.

Where is the server address in meta-5, is there no *srv file in the config folder?

dated30txl >>:

А где в мэтэ-5 прописан адрес сервера, в папке config файла с расширением *srv нет?

And the reception area (I think not),

Plug in a USB extension cord and hang the modem in the window (probably the speed will go up immediately).

Also, if you power from a laptop, it's a good idea to double the power, so there should be a double USB cable,

you plug in 2 ports and output one (thus the current from 2 ports is higher than from one).

Urain >>:

А зона устойчивого приёма (сдаёться что нет),

воткни USB удлинитель и повесь модемчик в окошко (вероятно сразу подскочит скорость).

А ещё при питании от ноута негрех сдвоить питание те должен быть такой двойной USB шнурочек,

тыкаешь в 2 порта а выход один(тем самым сила тока от 2х портов выше чем от одного).

I have an outdoor antenna directional, computer stationary, I am in Kiev (the zone of confident reception since the repeater is not one learned when buying a modem from the provider) 99.9999% not in this matter. Yes and the Internet works, I am here.

No, if it's not pinging at all, it's your ISP. What's he saying? Or support isn't working at weekends?
Although if different servers of different DCs tried with the same result, then... It is strange. First of all we need to talk with ISP and then, if it is not the case, we will have a look.
===
By the way, try pinging my DC. The address is in the picture above.