Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 12

Dserg >>:
Ту и так двойной переворот используется :)
Можно конечно ещё одно измерение сверху построить, но мне кажется что пока это лишнее

Don't need a second dimension (yet). Just change the rollover criterion to reverse. // or both if you have 2

MetaDriver >>:

Не надо второе измерение (пока). Просто измени критерий переворачивания на обратный. // или оба, если у тебя их 2

Well, I changed both initial directions to -1. As expected, nothing much has changed. They keep flipping on their own as they trade.

Dserg >>:
Ну изменил я оба начальных направления на -1. Как и ожидал, ничего практически не поменялось. Они и так по ходу торговли сами постоянно переворачиваются.

That's not right. The idea was to make the average continuous gain = 5 and loss = 3. Not the other way around, like you do now.

Another grail on the same principle, but at 4 o'clock. Forward from the 530th deal.

Dserg >>:
Ещё один грааль по тому же принципу, но на 4-х часах. Форвард с 530-й сделки.

A kod mozhno v studijy?

Dserg:

I calculate the balance curve in points. I draw two scales on this curve. As soon as the fast one intersects the slow one downwards, I decrease the lot by 100 times. As soon as the fast one crosses back, I restore the lot.

Good, of course, but not very visual.

Two indicators can be constructed:

1. a balance line indicator in pips.

2. indicator, which calculates two scales on the indicator 1. and shows the difference of these two scales.

This second indicator 2 will show the moment of switching of the traded lot size, as the indicator line crossing the zero line.

You will be able to visually assess what caused this switch.

Hi all!

I've written a lot in my time :-)

However, the topic is very interesting all the same. I'll have to give it a try.

If anyone has any ideas, please join the discussion.

Dserg, this is a very interesting idea. Thank you. It's been a long time since I've had such interesting topics.

I'll think about it more thoroughly at my leisure.

Dserg:
Another grail on the same principle, but at 4 o'clock. Forward from 530th trade.

Grails should be about this size.

And you don't have to do a 10-year test right away. The market may change every six months, and in 2-3 years it generally turns upside down. Each Expert Advisor must be optimized at least once every six months so that it can adapt to the changing conditions.

And it's important to check that the deals in the real account were opened in the same place as in the Strategy Tester. If there are differences, we must find the reason and eliminate it.

FOReignEXchange:

And it is important to check that trades in real life open in the same place as in the tester. If there are differences, you should look for the cause and eliminate it.

If the reason for the discrepancy is a delay in order opening due to requotes or communication failure, then we eliminate it by simulating requotes and simulating communication failure in the tester.