Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 28

This phrase is a bit tense - we only know that the trend is on the minutes. Well, then at least a hint - howthe trend is defined. 4 lots - too risky (I think the demo will pull on the real, very shy) those 2 loss-making trades in a row, the loss of $ 1200 - 12% of the starting deposit in deficit

FOReignEXchange:

Just a little bit wrong. Profit 12 pips, stop 14. Lot 4. It turns out 480/560. Sometimes there is a slippage of 1 pip when placing orders. And I get a stop of 15, a profit of 11. Damn, I just noticed. I probably narrowed the difference between profit and stop on purpose just in case. The first tests were done with stops at 11/15. So it's probably not a big deal that sometimes 1 point slips.

If the slippage becomes too big, then the code condition opens a trade from the market, this happened once yesterday. All other times the maximum slippage is like 1 point only. But mostly there is no slippage.

1 pip on a 4-digit DT?

YOUNGA:
1 point on a 4-digit DC?

Yep.

YOUNGA:

This phrase is a bit tense - we only know that the trend is on the minutes. Well, then at least a hint - how the trend is defined. 4 lots - too risky (I think the demo will pull on the real, too shy) those 2 loss-making trades in a row, the loss of $ 1200 - 12% of the starting deposit in deficit

Well, stops are short. The risk per trade is no more than 6% of the deposit. But yes, the lot is a bit big, there might be a 35-40% drawdown with such a lot. I am just counting on the fact that such a drawdown will not happen at once at the first time. My deposit is already 12 000. If there is even a 4 000 drawdown now, the absolute drawdown will not exceed 20%. As the deposit reaches 16-20 ths. I will enable MM and slowly increase the lot.

I don't want to go into details of the system. I'm here by accident. We wanted to understand why the tester calculates tick times so strangely, and now it turns out we are discussing the system.

FOReignEXchange:

Well, the stops are short. The risk per trade is no more than 6% of the deposit. But yes, the lot is a bit big, there might be a 40% drawdown with such a lot. I am just counting on the fact that such a drawdown will not happen at once at the first time. My deposit is already 12 000. If there is even a 4 000 drawdown now, the absolute drawdown will not exceed 20%. As the deposit reaches 16-20 ths. I will enable MM and slowly increase the lot.

I don't want to go into details of the system. I'm here by accident. We wanted to understand why the tester calculates the tick time so strangely, and now it turns out we are discussing the system.
A hannon strategy?

dentraf:
A hannah strategy?

:) Maybe. I don't know who Gan is. I've never seen one. Sometimes I come up with something and then it turns out someone else has already come up with it and it's named after him.

FOReignEXchange:

I don't want to get into the details of the system. I am here by accident in general. We wanted to understand why the tester calculates tick times so strangely, and now it turns out that we are discussing the system.
There's nothing special about your system, there are thousands of such systems optimized at a stretch. If I saw a strikingly innovative idea, it would be interesting, but it is a question of time when the peak is steep, or the deposit is wearing down a little.

OnGoing:
There is nothing special about your system, there are thousands of them optimised on the lot. If I had seen a dramatically innovative idea it would have been interesting.

Here I have optimized it since January 2011. MM has not managed to implement it. Almost immediately the lot has risen to its maximum.

Yes, the lot is really big right now. It's dangerous. The deposit may really wear out and the nerves may fail on the real, when there is a difficult section with no profit and a big drawdown.

The spread is 2 points in the test. It is better to use it on a one point spread.

FOReignEXchange:

:) Maybe. I don't know who Gan is. I've never seen him. Sometimes I come up with something and then it turns out that someone else has already thought it up and named it after me.

What tools do you use, if it's no secret?

dentraf:

If it's no secret what tools do you use?

I don't think so.