Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 26

FOReignEXchange:

Why, the same account remains. It hasn't been updated for almost a day now.
8. I have registered an account and my balance and equity have zeros. Why?

If more than 5 hours have passed since you added the account and it has not appeared in the list of accounts by that time, you should check correctness of entered data in the "Account management" section. Possibly, you made a mistake when entering the login or password or the password was entered using the Russian layout. If a new server was added during registration which is not on the list of offered servers, the account information will only appear after the new server is added manually.

OnGoing:
Opening positions on the opening of a candle (or whatever) is no big deal. The main thing now is to make money, on an unknown future)

Everything will be fine. I made tests on January 1 on minutes. The results are the same. I have effected the increase of my deposit from 5 000 up to millions. The main thing now is that the tester and the real results did not diverge.

OnGoing:
8. I have registered an account and my balance and equity have zeros. Why?

If more than 5 hours have passed since you added the account and it has not appeared in the list of accounts by that time, you should check correctness of entered data in the "Account management" section. Possibly, you made a mistake when entering the login or password or the password was entered using the Russian layout. If a new server was added during registration which is not on the list of suggested servers, account information will only appear after the new server has been added manually.

I had it added and the initial score was displayed the minute it was opened. Now it still shows the opening balance only, no trades even though I had them. My last activity was on 19.09.2011 but I have traded last night. And last night too.

I don't understand why the monitoring doesn't update. I've already had a lot of trades and a 17% profit. Doesn't the PUBLICATION in the terminal settings affect it in any way?

FOReignEXchange:
I don't understand why the monitoring doesn't update. I've already had a lot of trades and a 17% profit. Doesn't the PUBLICATION in the terminal settings affect it in any way?
You can try creating a new account.

FOReignEXchange:

I can translate your Expert Advisor to a 5 and test it, if it is similar to a 4, you will gain a lot of confidence

dentraf:

I can translate your Expert Advisor to 5 and test it. If it is similar to 4, it will give you more confidence.

Yes I would like to get to the bottom of the four. Might need to edit the code. I'm always editing everything all the time.

And when the time comes, I will learn MQL5 and translate it myself. Besides, there are a lot of little things that are better coded by myself.

Thank you.

OnGoing:
You can try creating a new account.

I have sent an email to the service. I'll wait. I have to find out what's wrong.

A reply has arrived. The monitoring has been updated. So far, 20% profit in 1.5 days. The main thing is that trades are opening normally, just like in the tester. For me it is of course more important than 20%. It will mean that the results of the tester are not fantastic, but real.

In pips there is some kind of a saw, I wonder why.