Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 25

FOReignEXchange:

This night and in the morning, look at the shadows. There is no such thing in other places.
Would you kindly back up this statement with a picture?

FOReignEXchange:

I have no cracks and I have no cracks. In other places there is no such thing.

Ah... you must be looking at the ndd demo. Yeah, they honestly forget to remove the seams. I can reassure you, those dashes don't match the real thing.

In this regard, by the way, do not even know how to properly run something on the demo. It turns out there is no other choice but to test it on the real account(

Although, I may use the demo classic, there is no hairpin there, but the quotes are slightly different.

OnGoing:

Ah... you must be looking at the ndd demo. Yeah, they honestly forget to remove the seams. I can reassure you, those dashes don't match the real thing.

In this regard, by the way, do not even know how to properly run something on the demo. It turns out there is no other choice but to test it on the real account(

Although, you can use the demo classic, there is no hairpin there, but the quotes are slightly different.

Thanks for the information. I will try to work there tomorrow.

I've been on Alp*ri for more than a year now. Basically, I have been satisfied so far. Stops do not trigger or take - these are increased spreads, which can happen during strong movements or before or during news.

On Friday evening before market closing spread of eurchf was increased for some reason (about 140 pips on 5-digit). I don't know why they did that. I had to close the day after the spread was back.

I remember Ranna got sick of monitoring spread widening on NDB, UST. Expanding dozens of times at a moment's notice... Look at the spread picture and you don't want to work, some people who haven't seen it can't.

P.S. We agreed to a ban amicably )

Bicus:

I've been on Alp*ri for more than a year now. Basically, I have been satisfied so far. The fact that stops do not trigger or take is due to increased spreads, which can happen during strong moves or before or during news.

On Friday evening before market closing spread of eurchf was increased for some reason (about 140 pips on 5-digits). I don't know why they did that. I had to close the day after the spread was back.

The price of the pips is not the same as that of the pips.

So far so good. Almost a perfect match, except for one trade. There is one more trade on the demo than in the tester. Trades are opened with maximum difference of one point, opening time is the same. I am very disappointed that the code will work in real life the same way as in the tester.

I have never used the monitoring on Onyx. Are the data not often updated there?

FOReignEXchange:

I have never used the Onyx monitor. Does it not update often or what?

So if the server has been changed (to demo classic), and the account accordingly, you should now monitor it.

OnGoing:
So if the server has been changed (to demo-classic), and the account accordingly, you should now monitor it.

Why, the same account remains. It has not been updated for almost a day now.

FOReignEXchange:

It's very reassuring so far that in real life the code will work as well as in the tester.

It is not too difficult to open positions at the opening of a candle (or something else). The main thing now is to earn money, for an unknown future)