Avalanche - page 510

I had the crazy thought that I was the only one who was crazy.
Bummer, Petya.
Everyone here is insane...

===
This one... My dear idiots, when you go to take the ship out, you'll have to ask. Don't think about it, I'll pay for it...

Peter_Zabriski:
I had a crazy idea - I'm the only one who's crazy.
Lame-o, Petyka.
Everybody here is insane...

===
That's... My dear idiots, when you go to take the ship out, you'll have to ask. Don't think about it, I'll pay for it...

I'm 100% ready for real. You can increase the starting lot a bit, play with the settings... Yes, it will increase the drawdown, but the final yield of 100% and above per annum. My netting option is Avalanche. Starting next week.

When I get the fives ready for the market, you'll get a discount for chopping dough in the first place! :-)

Peter_Zabriski:
I had the crazy thought that I was the only one who was crazy.
Bummer, Petya.
Everyone here is insane...

===
This one... My dear idiots, when you go to take the ship out, you'll have to ask. Don't think about it, I'll pay for it...

If you're passing by...
Peter, do you only determine the expiration of "con..."?

Roman.:

Ready for the reals 100%. We may increase the starting lot a little bit, play with the settings... Yes - it will increase the drawdown, but the final yield of 100% and above per annum. My netting option is Avalanche. Starting next week.

When I get the fives ready for the market, you'll get a discount for chopping dough in the first place! :-)

(lowering the degree) ok - half-assed.

))) I'd like to have a look at the code! I don't think there's much left of the avalanche, martin in puregang...

Peter_Zabriski:

(lowering the degree) ok - half-wits.

))) I'd like to see the code! I think there's not much left of the avalanche, martin in the purely martin...

Sent it with a set for real on the pound-bucks in my personal message.

No matter how you look at it, the optimization on GA came out exactly on the MM martin option in the purest form, i.e. multiplying the previous volume by 2 (there are other options too), without any trawl,

without any time limit for the initial entry (time limit has not been specified when optimizing the parameters). Backtest from 2008 to 2010 - runs the same way as the optimization period from 2010 to present. When starting on the real, one kind of scary thing is that currently the channel width is 224 pips on a five-digit symbol - it is not enough (on a possible flat it may well increase the volumes... :-)). TP = 2*channel width. The channel width is dynamic by ATR with a period of 10 days.

The channel is dynamic according to the ATP indicator. Start entry by the JQS iOsMA indicator, described in the "Seedling" branch, the first part of it.

Take and stop levels are virtual, not to show their real value.

XUMEPA:
Those who know how to identify a timely entry into a trend and a timely exit from a trend are not interested in Avalanches. There's no point.
I understand. I am interested in the exit. I'm not talking about a 100%. That's why I ask. Of course, there are situations that still need a correct exit. The exit is mathematical and logical. because the signals are 75% correct, not 100%.

Roman.:

Ready for real 100 %. You may slightly increase the starting lot, play with the settings... Yes, it will increase the drawdown, but the final yield of 100% and above per annum. My netting option is Avalanche. I start next week.

I also have plenty of similar charts. in the end, it turns out that for 7 years in a row, only a gain, and then you lose. so think what are you bragging about. post break-even charts for 10 years, and then you can safely bet on real. or at the most inopportune moment, your expert will let you down.

Peter_Zabriski:

(lowering the degree) ok - half-wits.

Why so rude? Peter Alekseyevich himself doesn't suggest anything, he keeps quiet, but he scolds others. Any criticism must be justified.

Roman.:

Ready for action 100%. You may slightly increase the starting lot, play with the settings... Yes, it would increase the drawdown, but the final yield of 100% and above per annum. My netting option is Avalanche. Starting next week.

2008 - 2009г.

belck:

2008 - 2009г.

Parameters are the same, starting at 20,000.