Avalanche - page 506

TheXpert:
What presentation? The release? Fuck knows. Still don't know if the coin's busted or not. Either way, I'm already in the black. How much -- we'll see in a week, maybe.

Anyway, good luck.

sever31:

an attempt to break the trend of discussion.

framed. classic.

You're a frame classic yourself.)

Mischek:

You're a frame classic yourself )

Grace isn't for long.

Good thing I'm already asleep....

Sorento:

Please check it... and inside the process - and then compare it with the graph and the final report.

not tested on 406 release - maybe something has changed here, but I don't think so

Yes, as I expected...

Model "At opening prices" - max enrolment. = 1110

"All ticks" model - max. enrolment. = 1480

Benchmarks" model - max. enrolment. = 1480

i.e. with PCP max drawdown will almost always be underestimated, both in terms of equity and balance.

And the higher the TF, the larger the error increases, because the tester considers the maximal drawdown relative to the current price of each call of the start function.

Thank you for pointing out this fact.

I will correct my code to calculate the max drawdown for this model.

Good day to you all. I am developing the idea of overbalance martin. The system uses floating parameters for the width of the profit / loss channel, which change depending on the market situation. The system calculates the average daily fluctuation amplitude and uses this parameter to calculate the size of all orders. The system itself is not afraid of flatness and is aimed to decrease the number of reversals and one-time losses. I would like to try its implementation in code and test it, but I cannot program it. I have tested it manually and the results are interesting and encouraging. If anyone is interested, contact me personally or e-mail me at 223231@rambler.ru

Yeah. Couldn't be kinder.

What for? Why again? To reanimate this crap again? Haven't you had enough?

Suit yourself. It's up to you.

Svinozavr:

Yeah. Couldn't be kinder.

What for? Why again? To reanimate this crap again? Haven't you had enough?

Suit yourself. It's up to you.

??? But the work is being done...:-)

There are no unprofitable ideas, there are unfinished ideas. And it is possible to earn on this Expert Advisor, even if it will fail, (you just need to think with your head sometimes). If you do not know what to do with it, you should not forget to use it in combination with other tools. We work, we develop, learn and improve the system. It is not a grail, but it may bring profit. Bill Williams wrote that every trader needs his own trading system, which may not work in other hands.

Gentlemen, Alpari was hosting a webinar today at 3pm on "The Secret to Making the Martingale System Profitable".

Who has listened to it, please share this secret.

genfed:

Gentlemen, Alpari was hosting a webinar today at 3pm on "The Secret to Making the Martingale System Profitable".

Who has listened to it, please share this secret.

Yes. Also interesting. please share.