Avalanche - page 503

Tantrik:

5%

How do you calculate 5%?

Without a report cap, I can't figure it out...

lasso:

How do you calculate 5%?

Without a report cap I can't figure it out...

With a calculator, it's a demo.

I knew it! here's the micro-real 2 months 10%. Good luck!

Tantrik:
with the calculator, it's a demo.

Got it. No further questions.

Good luck.

Although if you run it on a 12 year old, what happens?

Don't be lazy, run the test...

lasso:

Why?

~ 80% p.a., FV = OK.

MM in your hands, and go for it...

With MM the DD will not be so pretty anymore)

OnGoing:
Same thing, Daneg few (in 9.5 years) - parameters a lot )). And the optimum f is something mystical)))

You understand one thing... :-))) "Deneg is low (in 9.5 years)" - what does the absolute value of profits/losses have to do with it??? Have you seen the Recovery Factor? It is 15.41 - that is a decent result, IMHO, open with appropriate volume from Equity... and the other indicators...

"There are a lot of parameters..." - an owl prepared for real should have them, especially taking into account that many parameters are default, like in B. Williams's book - read it - everything is the same, including values of all his indicators... they are not optimized. And what about optimizing the stop levels, SOT filters parameters, choosing the trawl variant on the whole available history on H4 - that's how it should be and that's normal, IMHO.

For optimal f - read Vince - everything is explained there.

P.S. Instead of unsubscribing "Now I understand what these levels are)) Drawing on the story I still can not) "- would take but something on the subject of the post would have posted worthy of attention and discussion, IMHO, would take but and drew ... :-)))

lasso:

Got it. No further questions.

Good luck.

Although if you run it on a 12 year old, what happens?

Don't be lazy, run the test...

I'd have to go back 12 years and trade until today (... and how much money would I have... and would I then be flouncing around here?)

OnGoing:
With MM the DD will not be so pretty)

I don't know. You have to try it, of course. But the FV allows you to accelerate...

lasso:

This is another matter!

Not many deals, but that can be rectified. ;-)

Do you refill? What is the average time of holding a deal?

And your main question: why is your TS in the archive? What confuses you?

I'll detail the answer later today...

Roman.:

P.S. Instead of unsubscribing "Now I see what kind of levels))). Drawing on the story I still can not) "- would take but something on the subject of the post would have posted worthy of attention and discussion, IMHO, would take but and drew ... :-)))

Roman, don't get all worked up... Argumentative criticism never hurt anyone...

What's the grace behind it? Didn't you notice it? And where did all the p......s go?

I mean writers...

lasso:

Roman, don't get excited... Argumented criticism has never stopped anyone...

What's the grace? Where have all the p......s gone?

I mean writers...

I know...

HZ... :-)))