Avalanche - page 502

lasso:

Need any available TS at your disposal through any optimization in the tester (even the most severe overoptimization) to bring the following results:

1) Number of transactions on the basis of 1 year at least 250-300.

2) The mathematical expectation of at least three or four spreads.

3) Recovery factor should be equal to four (minimum).

4) Lot constant.

-- It is desirable that the TS would be thick-skinned, not pipsator.

Who can present a tester report with such results?

Immediately I see a forest of hands...

Ah, yes I completely forgot:

4) Testing range all available history from 1999 to 12.2010 (12 years)

=====================

If anyone can show something like this,

I'd appreciate it.

PS And probably surprised. ))

Take two - trade on five dimensions of B.Williams on H4 inside senior filter based on opening prices with stop-loss and take, tester on opening prices will expire on June 30, since I put it in archive for now... if it passes under your parameters, ready to post today's report...later... with the same vh variables, like another forward...

P.S. Sorry, some of the external variables have been overwritten by me. The basic description of the strategy - links in the 8th post of this page of the branch "Calculating the lot by R.Vince".

yosuf:
Вы-же сами просили с постоянным лотом и я взял минимальный лот 0.1. Следов., указанная прибыль - в пунктах!

Do it with a bigger lot and show a profit?

What's the point? You can put in 10 lots, the result will be the same... 80% in 13 years.

Roman.:

Take two - trade on five B.Williams dimensions on H4 inside senior filter based on opening prices fundamentals using stop-loss and take, opening prices tester ends June 30, as I put it in archive for now... if it passes under your parameters, ready to post today's report...later... with the same vh variables, like another forward...

P.S. Sorry, some of the external variables have been overwritten by me. The basic description of the strategy - links in the 8th post of this page of the branch "Calculating the lot by R.Vince".

Same thing, Daneg is few (in 9.5 years) - parameters are many )) And optimal f is something mystical))

Roman.:

Take two - trade on five dimensions of B.Williams on H4 inside senior filter based on opening prices fundamentals using stop-loss and take, tester on opening prices ends on June 30, as I put it in archive for now... if it passes under your parameters, ready to post today's report...later... with the same vh variables, like another forward...

P.S. Sorry, some of the external variables have been overwritten by me. Basic description of strategy - links in 8th post of this page of "Lot calculation by R.Vince" branch.

Now that's another thing!

There are not many deals, but it may be fixed. ;-)

Are you dealing with lots? What is the average time of holding the deal?

And your main question: why is the TS in the archive? What confuses you?

Tantrik:

Is 5% a month okay?

I like 7 and 12... ) But, five will do.

Show me.

lasso:

I like 7 and 12... ) But, five will do.

Show me.

5%

lasso:

Now that's another thing!

There aren't many deals, but that can be rectified. ;-)

Do you refill? What is the average time of holding a deal?

And your main question: why is your TS in the archive? What confuses you?

Vitaly - the second half has started - Russia vs Andorra... :-)))

I'll answer later...

OnGoing:
Same thing, Daneg is few (in 9.5 years) - parameters are many )) And the optimum f is something mystical.)

Explain, if it's not difficult on the fingers, what's the risk for Roman?

lasso:

Explain, if it's not difficult, on your fingers, what is the risk for Roman?
Nothing, just thinking out loud, since he's seriously using this secret technology) So the main argument - not enough money(

OnGoing:
I don't think so, I'm just thinking out loud since he's seriously using this secret technology) So the main argument is that there's not enough money(

Why?

~ 80% p.a., FV = OK.

MM in your hands, and go ahead...