Avalanche - page 467

baykanur:

... and errors occur when DT is delayed.... I have to find the error of the lot, but I'm not sure if it's got nothing to do with the DTs...

Here's the report for tonight...

Interesting, I have not encountered this yet... Could you be a little more specific here - how does the volume of an open order increase many times when DT delays execution? ...?

TEXX:

I had a similar case. The DC opened my lot more than the maximum....(the orders were recalculated several times due to delays and the lot grew very much)...

Can I describe it in more detail - how does this happen?

Roman.:

Could you elaborate a little more on how this works?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/116852

TEXX:

This story remains a mystery to me. The point is that with the maximum lot of 10 in this brokerage house, they allowed the EA to open a lot of about 17.5, although it should have opened a lot of about 6. The result - a total loss in 2 minutes. I wrote somewhere on the forum, I don't want to look for it...

I see. The code must have been initially wrong when determining the order volume, all the same.

Roman.:

I see. So in the end there must have been an error in the code when determining the volume of the next order, right?
100% error in the code.

khorosh:
100% error in the code.

Thank you, Yuri.

khorosh:
100% error in the code.

I even have the code somewhere, if interested I can send it to you, see if there is an error.

TEXX:

I even have the code somewhere, if you're interested I can send it to you, see if there's an error.

Go ahead. I'll have a look at it when I get time.

TEXX:

I even have the code somewhere, if interested I can send it to you, see if there is an error.
Send it to me in person. I will have a look at it when I have the time.

alex12:

note the very bottom line of the last screenshot: Continuous Win = 1728 Loss = 1

Very funny and because one losing trade remains unclosed. If for example

from the next year 2012 we tested, maybe it would have closed in profit :))

What do you think of this EA?

Cool. Well done again. Just don't sort of go all over the place. Just localize yourself in your own branch and bear fruit there for the enjoyment of yourself and your viewers.