Avalanche - page 461

lasso:

In other words, are you morally ready for this?

I'm earning thousands of c.u. at the moment.

It is unclear why you have doubts about moral preparedness, is it really immoral to trade with such an Expert Advisor:)))

As for psychological readiness, I also do not understand why it should be difficult to trade with 0.87 maximum lot and willingness to occasionally lose 1/3 of a deposit, especially for you, who earn thousands of US dollars))).

Who prevents from trading with such a lot and such a deposit, so that the value of the possible maximum loss does not hurt the trader's budget.

I understand that it's better to be healthy and rich, and to have an Expert Advisor trading one order with maximal drawdown of 10 pips and profitability of 100.

khorosh:

It's unclear why you have any moral qualms, is it immoral to trade with such an advisor? :)))

Nothing just happens like that. Even the mistake in terminology happened for a reason...

Probably, trading with 1 to 87 lot range is not only risky, but indeed immoral. With respect to your family, relatives and friends.

Although, different people may have different understanding of morality...

khorosh:

As for psychological readiness, I also don't understand why it should be difficult to trade with 0.87 lot maximum and readiness to lose 1/3 of a deposit once in a while, especially for you, who earn thousands of US dollars :))).

Who prevents you from trading with such a lot and such a deposit, so that the value of the possible maximum loss would not hurt the trader's budget.

All right. Take the report from page 457.

We see +3 deposits in 2.5 years. (rounded up to 3 years to cover all non-tester costs)

Total: 100% per annum, ie $750/12months = $ 62.5 a month at work 0.01-0.87 lot

It's not really serious. To say the least. Maybe you have a different business plan for the next three years...?

khorosh:

I understand that it is better to be healthy and rich and to have an Expert Advisor trading one order with maximum drawdown of 10 points and profitability of 100.

Once you understand, it's already 50% success, the other half is the pursuit of the goal... ;-))

I have a word in creating a grail - price is either above the wagons or below the wagons, so why not place orders at the point X?

It's easy to place orders from the rainbow in the purple zone - if the price won't go anywhere then it's a flat.

In an avalanche the main problem is entry! It's important - I'm betting on the wagons - because the purple chip is the point of market equilibrium, we should start there.

i want to test it - i used to test it without rainbow - i ended up losing - now let's see

Mixon777:

Price is either over or under the bag - so why not put orders at point X?

It's easy to place orders from the rainbow in the purple zone - if the price won't go anywhere then it's a flat.

In an avalanche the main problem is entry! It's important - I'm betting on the flappers -

We'll do anything, as long as it's no more than three coups.... ))

lasso:
We'll do anything as long as it's no more than three flips.... ))

If you trade the rainbow, then 7 out of 10 orders are profitable - then why don't I have a million? I don't know myself -

Mixon777:

If I trade the rainbow, then 7 out of 10 orders are profitable - then why don't I have a million? I don't know -

+7*30=+210

-3*70=-210

And the dog spread finally ruins everything........

lasso: Probably trading a lot range of 1 to 87 is not only risky, but really immoral. In relation to your family, relatives and friends.
You are overdoing it. This way a man will stop trading and go to a monastery...

lasso:

You make it sound like... there's nothing to count. ))

Yeah. What's wrong with that?

TheXpert:

Right, what's wrong with that?

In TS where not more than one trade per time unit is allowed, we have the following statistics: number of signals to open a position and results of these trades.

In TS operating with a series of trades (e.g., Avalanche) such statistics is broken down by series: the signal to open the avalanche and the final result of the whole series. An avalanche in which the first trade turned out to be successful is also a series.

Avalanche has approximately 650 series in 1100 trades.

What is wrong?

Mathemat:
You're overreacting. This way a man will stop trading and go to a monastery...

Nuh-uh. You can't burn that out of a man,

let alone with words of morality...

And I'm not an authority figure either ))