Avalanche - page 385

JonKatana:

You've got it all wrong. Everyone who wanted to, got experts trading on Avalanche (there are plenty of them in the branch even now) and are quietly making money.

No way!

khorosh

I am not working at the moment - I must have a summer holiday :-).

Microreal. Picture from Excel - Equity_v7.mq4 result No access to the terminal where it all "clicks" right now.

"And yet the amount of loss (netting) is greater than the maximum margin (lock)" :)

SergNF:

Microreal. Picture from Excel - Equity_v7.mq4 result No access to the terminal where it all "clicks" right now.

"And yet the amount of loss (netting) is greater than the maximum margin (lock)" :)

Since when did loss become the equivalent of margin (and margin the equivalent of loss)?

My opinion - lockomania has no cure :(

Oooh, pig-saurus!!!

Ubajal:
You woodpeckers, pardon my rudeness, do you think the SEC banned locs or something? No shit, they banned CFDs on exchange rate differences. From a trader's point of view, lock is a plus,

My dear hoopoe, as a representative of the fauna, I was wondering how you managed to poll all traders and get their not only common, but unanimous opinion that the lock is a plus for them?

Greetings from the birch grove.

Mischek:

Dear hoopoe, as a member of the fauna, I would be very interested to know how you managed to poll all traders and find out not only their common, but also their common opinion that lock is a plus for them?

Greetings from the birch grove .

In any case, any restriction of possibilities is a minus. If someone does not want to use this possibility, he may not, if he wants he may use it. The more options the better.

Ubajal:
Friends Michael, friends, a little from a different grove. The information you need is collected very quickly. Don't get cocky and you'll be fine.

A drunken hoopoe is a disgrace to the grove.

Ubajal:
Don't get cocky and you'll be fine.
That's what they're telling you.

There you go. One adverb (more) and there we go. From now on, only nouns :)

Again, okay "grove", but birch is incitement.

Dibs on "and their accomplices." :)

Sorry.... for once again taking the liberty of intervening in your controversy....

It's been about 1.5 months since my last visit to this thread, God bless my memory....

And nothing has changed.....

You are still trying to decide "who is right and who is wrong ...?

Does it work or doesn't it work??? "

My friends, ALL WORKS, but unfortunately in the minority of deepest readers of this rambling thread.

Just try with your own hands to write such an owl, and then see for yourself.

A thousand such advisors could have been made during this time :).

But our brother needs everything at once! Why waste time, and especially money, on something that you do not know if it works or not!

And time goes by...

And while you're here still solving this unfortunate issue, others are already busy chopping dough :)

Oh you ....

I'll just disappear... I'll watch you from the sidelines.... Hee hee hee ....

Galina:

Where, when, how and who works?