Avalanche - page 350

khorosh писал(а) >>

They could have picked something better, but this one reminds me of a penis head.

I know you have to insult someone to get an idea,

:)

You're an evil man, Horosh. I'm not saying your nickname is reminiscent of premature ejaculation....

Oper писал(а) >>
Happy birthday then :)

>> thanks:)

Remember the old "Sector Gas" song...

khorosh писал(а) >>

You could have chosen something better, but this one resembles the head of a penis.

I understand you have to insult someone to get an idea,

Where and who did I offend? Quote me, but remember that there is a statement of fact...

sever30 >>:

I didn't get it yesterday.

I just realized it was over 80.

I join in, I wish it were 100.

Come on in if you need to.

khorosh писал(а) >>

How can you judge me? You, who admits in that he understands nothing about forex. Learn, young man, and then we'll talk. :-)))

his profile is fine...

sever30 >>:

:)

Злой вы оказывается человек- ХорОш. Я же не говорю, что Ваш никнейм напоминает преждевременную эакуляцию....

And this is coming from a good, kind person, who in a casual and unprovoked way insults an elderly person by attributing senile dementia to him. Although it is clear to everyone that this is not the case. I understand that you are so fond of yourself that you think that after your insulting words you should be patted on the head.

khorosh писал(а) >>
And this is coming from a good, kind man, who in passing and unprovokedly insults an elderly person by attributing senile marasmus to him. Although it is clear to everyone that this is not the case. I understand you love yourself so much that you think you should be patted on the head after your insulting words.

Post deleted, I take it back, my bad. Saturday, a little hot. Told you already, I can't talk back to you...

Mischek писал(а) >>

I didn't get it yesterday.

I just realized it was over 80.

I join in, I wish it were 100 .

Come on in if you need to.

thanks, hang in there:))

Listen, how are Dmitry Tsyplakov, Stanislav Ilyin, who knows?

I subscribed to them n years ago.

I was subscribed to them a long time ago.

I was just curious.

Galina >>:

А все ваши споры .... да ну вас :)

Never mind the avalanche, you Galina, just don't leave us forever, personally I will miss you, drop by occasionally to share your impressions;)))))))