Avalanche - page 287

gpwr писал(а) >>

If you don't believe in martingale, then why bother with this thread. You can also go to church and ask the congregation to prove that god exists. If they prove it to you, you will become a believer and start praying. But since nobody can prove to you the existence of God scientifically, you are afraid to stop going to church or you may not get to heaven. Like belief in God, belief in martingale is a personal matter - make your choice and either cooperate or leave us. I haven't made a choice myself yet. There's a lot of digging to do. If there are no strategies to increase the probability of profit, martingale is not suitable. And trading in the market is inversely related to bankruptcy in advance. And if that's the case, then why are we here? To talk?

I mean, how much of this stuff have we posted here... So there are plenty of examples, screenshots, codes. For those who are not in the tank, of course.

And on the part of Martin, Lavina, Laboucher supporters, not a single piece of concrete evidence.

The monitor on the ONYX? That's great. But 90 deals in six months, that's a load of crap. It's not statistically reliable. Any junkie knows that. And I stipulated this condition right away and highlighted it in red in that post. But the slit in the tank is narrow, you might not have noticed. I see.... ))

And besides this monitoring does not prove that Martin was used there!

gpwr wrote >>

I've tried all the strategies and made sure the profitable trading in the market is impossible. Come on, prove me wrong, and better with examples, and with attached code".

I understand that everything in this life is cyclical... )

So go back, my friend, to page 236 and read slowly. It's all there, everything you need to understand it. Here's an excerpt from it:

============================================================================================

lasso 30.04.2010 15:25
E_mc2 wrote(a) >>

If you want a totally random entry you should use 0.5 ratio only on a huge number of deals. But you may get 1000 losses in a row. This 0.5 ratio will work for a very large amount of trades.
I was talking about the use of a certain TS. There is a TS that you run with stable lots. You see in the report that the % of profitable trades is 40% Loss=Stop. It is clear that the stable lot is a sure loss.
Take Laboucher.
1 trade say -40 pips - let's take 1 lot for an even account.
2. lot 2 -40 pips = 800+400= -1200
3. lot 3 -40 pips = 1200+800+400= 2400
4. lot 4 -40pips = 1600+1200+800+400=4000
5. lot 5 -40pips = 2000+1600+1200+400= 6000
6. lot 6 -40pips = 2400 pips = 8400
7. lot 7 + 40 = 2800 - took the profit. 8400 - 2800= 5600
8. lot 7 +40 = 2800, 5600 - 2800 = 2800
9. lot 7 +40 = 2800 - reached the zero level.

Thus, we have 9 deals, 6 of which were losing. this is 66%. Thus, 3 profitable trades of 33% have compensated for the losses of 66%. This ratio will work for series of any length. Always 33% compensate for the loss of 66%. If you take your TS, which gives as much as 40% and add this MM to it. And wonderfully steal your money. Proven in real life and for many years in a row. The most important thing is that TS would give at least 35-40% of profitable trades. When will we lose money? Well, of course. TS at this MM will start to fall down when the ratio of profit / / loss trades fell below 33%. That's when it's going to fail. That's if the profit=loss. But if the profit is bigger than the loss. Then we have to see how much more. If it is significantly more. Give me TS, that gives at least 40% of profit trades consistently...or the toughest moments for TS did not fall below 33%. I'll break your millions)

To save your nerves, I suggest discussing a specific issue and comment on the picture below.
The screenshot is a quite trivial series of profitable/lossmaking trades and the results of three strategies applied to this series.
Something Lyabusher is not on top!
Although all the conditions have been met.
How we are going to make millions? )))

lasso >>:

Монитор на ОНИКСЕ? Великолепно. Но 90 сделок за полгода, это полная шляпа. Это не стат. достоверно. Любой юннат это знает. И я сразу оговорил это условие и выделил в том посте это условие красным цветом. Но в танке смотровая щель - узкая, могли и не заметить. Понимаю.... ))

Can you articulate how many trades you think you need to have and whether this is a sufficient condition to draw conclusions about the suitability of the TS. Is it possible to draw conclusions from the results of running in the tester? I have laid out testing results for 2 years, a year and half a year, and the initial deposit increased tenfold and the number of deals exceeded a thousand.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Can you state how many trades you think it is necessary to have and whether this condition is enough to draw conclusions about the suitability of the TS. Do you think it is possible to draw conclusions from the results of running in the tester? I have posted testing results for 2 years, a year and half a year and the initial deposit has increased tenfold while the number of deals has exceeded a thousand.

1) Yes, you may. Any reliable information amenable to analysis is welcome!!!!

2) Number of deals? Yes, the more the better. Understand, we're not trying to fuck each other over here. We're trying to figure out if it's working or not. Right?

Did you post the test results - was it an itemized tester report? Or pictures of the balance curve?

If I missed something important, sorry. And please post those results again here. If you don't mind......

lasso >>:

Уж, сколько мы тут выложили всего этого добра... Так что примеров, скринов, кодов предостаточно. Для тех кто не в танке, конечно же.

А вот со стороны приверженцев Мартина, Лавины, Лябушера ни одного конкретного доказательства не было.

Let's get to the bottom of what Martingale and LaBoucher are...

The objective of Martingale is to make a profit at any cost. To compensate for losses and take profits in one trade.

LaBoucher's task is to first compensate for losses with minimal risk, and then to make a profit with a single lot. 2 losing trades are compensated by one trade. Therefore, on a series of trades, where there are 2 losing trades for 1 profitable trade, we will get 0. No profit, but no loss.

A series starts with losing trades and finishes with one losing trade. A series of trades looks like this: 1,1,2,3,4,5 etc. If one digit remains in the series and the loss is not compensated, the next bid is equal to this value. 1 is not added. If there are numbers left in the row and the loss is compensated, then start a new series with a single bet...

kharko писал(а) >>

Let's get to the bottom of what Martingale and LaBoucher are...

"There's a piss on the stake, we're starting all over again."

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page260

genfed >>:
Согласен, прибыли маловато, но это на любителя и это отдельный вопрос, требующий разрешения. Я всего-лишь хотел показать, что представленная на этом форуме торговая система и программа по ней могут долго работать без слива.

well, yeah.

you can trade with a million with an initial lot of 0.01. i think any martin can handle it.

but where to find such an "amateur"? no one needs such a percentage of income

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

"There's a piss pile on the stake, we're starting all over again."

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page260

Here's another thread it's from the alpari forum blowing,

lasso >>:

1) Конечно, можно. Любая достоверная информация поддающаяся анализу - приветствуется!!!!

2) Колво сделок? Да, чем больше - тем лучше. Поймите, мы же не пытаемся здесь нае....ть друг друга. А хотим разобраться: Работает или не работает . Верно?

Вы выкладывали результаты тестирования - это был детализированный отчет тестера? Или картинки кривой баланса?

Если я что-то пропустил важное, извините. И выложите, плиз, еще раз здесь эти результаты. Если не затруднит......

I can post, but only without the trades - the report header and the balance chart. If that suits you.

baltik >>:

Сдесь другая тема это с форума альпари дует,

The topic is the same, but on a different forum... The man suggested a flip system at a specific time....

khorosh писал(а) >>
I can do it, but without trades - the report header and balance graph. If it suits you.

What, again?

You've posted that chart 150 times already, but you're still not making any money! What do you mean by that?

Take it from Galina and Dmitriy, theirLovinorub chops deposits to the root!