Avalanche - page 279

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Why talk bad about people behind their backs? I'm all ears... all your complaints about my sins. To whom? Not you, I hope?

The thread has become uninteresting. Arguing with fanatics who do not know how to add up a trivial 2 +2 you know, tiresome, and boring. (It's not a worthwhile thing to argue with sick people who are going to open two snaps on the netting shob by lokam trade)). I'm not a doctor, unfortunately or luckily... and is it treatable?) And what is there to look at? At the pictures from the tester? I'm not in a hurry to show practical results of trading, as the author of the article. And theory without practice is dead as you know. In my opinion, the topic has exhausted itself ... banal reversal martin with stupid openings at random, do you really think it will work? This topic has been covered in depth and breadth, ever since they started playing for bones of dead mammoths, there's nothing to discuss. Except the author's clinic.

My bad. Sorry...

But we are given life to learn from our own mistakes...

And, you must admit, the thread was buzzing when you argued against John. But you crossed some boundaries. You have to admit that.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

I'm even embarrassed to ask... how do you calculate the probability of profit in Avalanche? There's no way to calculate probability, right or wrong, there's no way. Probability is all in Avalanche) In Avalanche, you have to do something... some kind of analysis... I don't know how you like it, fundamental or technical... But you have to add something to the system, to increase the probability of profit. This will not be Avalanche, but a completely different TS. If I'm not mistaken the ability to open at any point from a torch, the author presented it as a great advantage of Lavina... like fool's calculation... You see, the torch is opening in any direction, at any time and voila always profit... No trouble with fundamentals or technical analysis, but the dough will flow into your pocket...

Yeah, I agree. In its bare form, as described by the author, Avalanche is not suitable. But the principle of increasing of rates with increasing loss-making trades has the right to life, if the probability of profit increases as well. For example, if you know in advance that the market volatility will increase at a certain time, then run the Avalanche before these events (news, for example) and the probability of loss will decrease. It is also possible to do it scientifically: collect statistics on flats at different times of the day and days of the week, and run an avalanche when the probability of a flat is low. This principle is the basis of trading systems such as the breakout of the morning flat on EURGBP.

The topicstarter of course made many erroneous remarks about his system, especially guaranteeing its non-mergerability. But there's nothing to scold about, otherwise you will discourage others from expressing their ideas out loud. Topicstarter many times admitted that he is looking for like-minded people to improve his system, and found enemies and was pelted with rotten tomatoes. Is it impossible to be civilized? Point out the author's mistakes and if he does not agree with you, leave, do not waste your time. You split this thread into three hundred pages and 90% of it is just flooding. You have no one to talk to.

lasso >>:

Виноват. Простите...

Но, на то нам и дается жизнь, что бы учиться на собственных ошибках ...

И, согласитесь, ветка - бурлила, когда Вы - оппонировали Джону. Но при этом перешли некоторые границы. Это то же надо признать.

If you look at it philosophically, all of us, without exception, are not without sin)))

And about crossing boundaries... the author is far beyond boundaries) I can't communicate with people like that in any other way.

gpwr >>:

Да, согласен. В голом виде, в котором её описал автор, Лавина не годится. Но принцип увеличения ставок при нарастании убыточных сделок имеет право на жизнь если при этом также увеличивается вероятность профита. Например, если заранее знать что в определённое время волатильность рынка возрастёт, то запускайте Лавину перед этими событиями (новости, например) и вероятность слива уменьшится. Можно также и по научному: соберите статистику флэтов в разное время суток и дни недели, и запускайте Лавину когда вероятность наступления флэта мала. На этом принципе основаны такие торговые системы как пробой утреннего флэта на EURGBP.

Топикстартер конечно сделал много ошибочных замечаний о его системе, особенно гарантируя её несливаемость. Я его не выгораживаю. Но браниться тут нечего, иначе отшибёте желание у других высказывать свои идеи вслух. Топикстартер много раз признавался что ищет единомышленников чтобы усовершенствовать свою систему, а нашёл врагов и был закидан гнилыми помидорами. Неужели нельзя по культурному? Укажите автору его ошибки и если он их не примет, то уйдите, не тратьте свое время зря. Развели эту ветку на три сотни страниц и 90% здесь один флуд. Даже пообщаться по теме не скем.

It's not that simple... before the news? What Peyrols or FOMC? Betting? If this order works with incoming spreads, slippage, and if the gap is opened and the order is triggered by the first incoming order, may be the possibility to withdraw. What do you mean? This is a mart without a stop. What kind of breakdown of a flat... does it work 100%? There's no stop, there's a stop on a margin call. So all you have to do is run into a flat once and you're out of the money...

So I helped him to improve, to remove locks, to save margin, spreads, swaps, to remove occasional entries. He didn't need it. What kind of soul mates was he looking for? If you do not know what kind of dealers he is looking for, don't worry, there is no need to look for them. One slip up at the beginning of the branch with a b/u level is enough. That's all. This is enough to immediately understand that the author himself does not trade by this TS, if he trades at all. The person who would trade by this TS would definitely understand right after the first trades that the B/Bu level is going to grow. He didn't know that. It means that he hasn't even made a single trade using this TS. Not to mention the fact that he wrote that he opened 20% of the deposit at once. You really think you can trade Avalanche from 20% of the deposit? He doesn't need your help. He doesn't trade Avalanche. Or he lost it and now he wants others to lose too.

Here I am, making noise again.) (I'm withering the branch without me))))

E_mc2 >>:

Ну вот я пришол опять шорох навёл)) А то чахнет ветка без меня)))

))) Where do you get your strength from! Everybody spit long ago... "You don't understand Katana..."

It's a long time since I've had any EA or TS suggestions on the forum where inputs from x-sources are combined

note not filtered one from another but combined 2-3-4 trading systems

i think i have seen it only in commercial version of HiRIDER - in ЕА there are several ТС inside,

The inputs from all systems, both buy and sell, but by different mages and comments.

1. The system is channel (breakdown of some channel, TS 2 pending)

2. Waves crossing

3. trend indicator

Oscillator

And the most interesting thing in this system is the MM mechanism, how to exit all options afterwards, trawl, etc. :) This is where the alien mind would run wild

By the way, in an avalanche - you are wrong about the news, the news is sort of impulsive and often pulls the market in different directions, and the avalanche will not hold there

Yesterday the avalanche would have lost even with a 60 pips corridor on the Eurobucks.

though the author suggested 40, 40 would have been a tail of 7-8 pips, 60 would have been 4-5 pips ...

Greader would have coped better than an avalanche on such a dynamic movement. Max 1.24307 Min 1.21435 - =2872 pips (5 digits)

Yesterday we had such a "wind" and the Central Bank would not have enough money for the deposit.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
))) Where do you get your strength from! Everybody spit a long time ago... "You can't understand Katana..."

"... "... you can't measure it with a half of a common..."

E_mc2 >>:

ЭЭэ даже стесняюсь спросить..а каким таким образом в Лавине вообще хоть как то расчитываеца вероятность этого самого профита?? Там вобще вероятности никак не считаюца, ни правильно, ни не правильно, просто никак. Там совершено тупое, от фонаря открытие, а там дальше...на легендарный авось вся надежда) Вот этот авось и есть вся вероятность в Лавине) ЧТо б как то расчитывать вероятности, уже надо что то делать..какой то анализ проводить..не знаю кому как нравица, фундаментальный или технический..Но уже нада будет что то добавлять в систему, что б увеличивать вероятность профита. Это уже будет не Лавина, а совсем другая ТС. Как раз если я не ошибаюсь возможность открываца от фонаря в любой точке афтар и преподносил как достоинство Лавины..ну типа на дурачка расчёт..вот видите от фонаря открываемся тупо в любую сторону, в любое время и вуаля всегда в профите) Ну шоб никакой мороки ни с фундаментами ни с технарём, а так от фонаря бабло само в карман потечёт...

Любой Васька Пупкин может придти на биржу и давай от фонаря лупить миллионы.ЧТо то я таких Пупкиных за сотни лет ещё не слышал..Элиоты там Демарки, ВИльямсы, Элдеры..чё то там умные книжки писали..даже некоторые торговали..А тут вона любители халявы собрались. Ну как же ..ничё делать не надо..головой думать не надо..открываемся в любую сторону, с любой точки и пирамидимся, главное не зыбавать бабло со счёта регулярно выводить. Это ли не мечта любого халявщика??ЧТо то мне подсказывает что бесплатный сыр только в мышеловке.

No one is restricting you from using thechanalysis when opening a trade. The avalanche principle does not prohibit it. The essence of an avalanche is a reversal martin and if you use this principle correctly, you can improve the performance of an EA built according to any strategy.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Without practice it is notoriously dead. In my opinion, the topic has exhausted itself... a banal overturned martin with dumb openings at random, do you really think it will work? This topic has been covered in depth and breadth, ever since they started playing for bones of dead mammoths, there's nothing to discuss. Except the author's clinic.

I have been working with the author for a long time and he has been working with a lot of people. It works very effectively - the deposit is growing before your eyes.