Avalanche - page 250

JonKatana >>:

Ссылку на решение с расчетом. Иначе это ложь. Не увиливайте и не пытайтесь перевести тему. Отвечайте за свои слова.

=================================================

Расчет в студию. Иначе это ложь. И не увиливайте в сторону свопов и спредов. Отвечайте прямо.
Two answers, and similar as twins... I'm having second thoughts again...

JonKatana >>:

Расчет в студию. Иначе это ложь. И не увиливайте в сторону свопов и спредов. Отвечайте прямо.

No, you show me how you're going to close the losses on MT4 with only one side according to your statement. Otherwise you are lying. And I will prove to you that I will close exactly the same loss with the same pip price on MT5.

JonKatana >>:

Ссылку на решение с расчетом. Иначе это ложь. Не увиливайте и не пытайтесь перевести тему. Отвечайте за свои слова.

You are not paying attention. So read more carefully. It was all in the thread. I've answered for what I said on the previous pages. Besides, you read it and saw it. You're gonna play dumb again?
But the links to reliable sources that will confirm that the major banks in the avalanche, I'm still very eager to see. I can't wait to see for example Deutsche Bank in Avalanche. Otherwise you're lying. And they don't trade on Avalanche.
Your statement that the big banks trade on Landslide is a lie. Take responsibility for what you're saying. Give me the proof.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

You are not paying attention. So read more carefully. It was all in the thread. I've answered for what I said on the previous pages. Besides, you read it and saw it. You're gonna play dumb again?
But the links to reliable sources that will confirm that the major banks in the avalanche, I'm still very eager to see. I can't wait to see for example Deutsche Bank in Avalanche. Otherwise you're lying. And they don't trade on Avalanche.

Can you imagine if it's on Avalanche and it's also trading with a locomotive.

sever29 >>:

Представляешь, если он по лавине, да еще с локом торгует.

Yep) A Deutsche Bank manager sits behind MT4 and trades on the bank's dough in an avalanche. He's out there, trading the money in an avalanche. They will make a couple dozens of yards, and if anything, they will close the losses on one side only. In any case, they will make a profit))))

E_mc2 >>:
Ты не внимателен. Поэтому читай внимательней. Всё было в теме. Я за свои слова ответил ращёт приводил на предыдущих страницах. Боле того ты его читал и видел. Решил опять косить на дибила?
А вот сцылочки на солидные источники которые потвердят что крупные банки торгуют по Лавине, я всё ещё очень хочу увидеть. Очень нетерпица посмотреть например на Дойче банк который торгует по Лавине. Иначе ты лжошь. И не торгуют они по Лавине.
Твоё заявление что крупные банки торгуют по Оползню это ложь. Отвечай за свои слова. Доказательства в студию.

A quote where I wrote that. Otherwise it's a lie. In the meantime you are your own words:

E_mc2 >>:
You are not paying attention. So read more carefully. It was all in the thread. I've answered for what I said on previous pages. Moreover you read it and saw. Are you playing dumb again?

E_mc2 >>:
Нет, это ты покажи ращёт как ты на МТ4 будешь по твоему заявлению закрывать убытки только по одной стороне. Иначе ты лжошь. А я тебе в ответ докажу что точно такой же убыток при одинаковой цене пипса закрою на МТ5.

I would not have expected any other answer. No further questions for you.

JonKatana >>:
Поищите любые отчеты о том, КАК торгуют на форексе крупнейшие банки и корпорации вашей планеты. Вы ОЧЕНЬ удивитесь. Проанализируйте как они выставляют ордера, где закрывают прибыль и какой вообще принцип торговли.

It's logical to assume that if you say that, it's hopefully not out of nothing. So you've already seen reports from your planet's biggest banks? Are they really trading on Avalanche? Do the big banks and corporations give you reports on their financial transactions personally?
Excuse me for asking, but is there any proof of this nonsense? Or are you lying.
You're not by any chance the manager who's been breaking the landslide by yards on MT4 at Deutsche))))

JonKatana >>:

Цитату, где я это написал. Иначе это ложь. А пока вам - ваши же слова:

It's easy. Page 242 is at the bottom of your post.

You refer a man to reputable sources that should confirm that the big banks are trading on Avalanche. So you've seen those sources yourself? Or you're lying and there are no sources. You're playing dumb again. No, I'm not. Link to a source that says the big banks are trading Avalanche. Otherwise, you're lying.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
.... If you are wondering how to hold multiple open multi-directional orders on an MT5, I can answer that. But think about it yourself first. The answer is very simple.

You will be very much interested in it. But it is not from practical aspect, but from theoretical one, since I don't use lots in trading.
I have not thought about it, please, enlighten me.