Avalanche - page 249

People, I'm again about the reliability of dc a-ri on avalanche.
explain to me a fool who knows why I can't open 0.01 lot on alpari micro ruble account with free: 3000 if I did it before 100svobodnye rubles
check the ability to open 1 lot AccountFreeMargin()-AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1) : result:8923.21, divided by 100, to get 0.01 lots, we get 89.23 rubles,
ie this they kill my adviser or I do not understand? When I open a lot it says "not enough money". Or do they always do this before trading closes on Friday?

OlegTs >>:
объясните мне дураку кто знает, почему я не могу открыть сейчас 0.01 лота на альпари микро на рублевом счету при свободно: 3000, если делал это раньше на 100свободных рублях
проверяю возможность открытия 1 лота AccountFreeMargin()-AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1) : результат:8923.21, делим на 100, чтобы получить 0.01 лота, получаем 89.23 рубля,
т.е. это они гробят моего советника или я чего не понимаю? При открытии лота пишет "недостаточно денег". Или они так всегда делают перед закрытием торгов в Пятницу?

You should ask the DC via your personal account

OlegTs >>:
народ, я опять по поводу надежности ДЦ а-ри на лавине.
объясните мне дураку кто знает, почему я не могу открыть сейчас 0.01 лота на альпари микро на рублевом счету при свободно: 3000, если делал это раньше на 100свободных рублях
проверяю возможность открытия 1 лота AccountFreeMargin()-AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1) : результат:8923.21, делим на 100, чтобы получить 0.01 лота, получаем 89.23 рубля,
т.е. это они гробят моего советника или я чего не понимаю? При открытии лота пишет "недостаточно денег". Или они так всегда делают перед закрытием торгов в Пятницу?

Nobody is ruining anything... Read the trading conditions carefully.
"Important: If alpari.micro and alpari.classic accounts modify open positions and open or close positions in currency pairs (Forex) within one hour before the trading session closes on Friday, all open and re-opened positions in currency pairs (Forex) will be leveraged at 1:100. After the close of a trading session, your leverage will be set according to the size of your trading position.

If you had 1:500 leverage - then before Friday's close, your margin will increase 5 times. Including on open positions... So if you already have open positions - it's possible that your 3000 rubles may not be enough...

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/trader/margin_requirements/

ZS: In other words - don't leave the poses for the weekend! Never. It's extremely risky... Not only that almost all DTs - increase margin before trade out. And Monday may open with a huge gap... And your potentially profitable positions may close in a giant loss.

lexandros >>:
ЗЫ: Иными словами - не оставляйте позы на выходные! Никогда. Это крайне рискованно... Мало того, что почти все ДЦ - увеличивают маржу перед trade out. Так еще и понедельник может открыться с огромным гэпом... И ваши потенциально прибыльные позы - могут закрытся в гигантском лосе.

Yup! I've already gone through this strategy - complete nonsense, a "flip of a coin" strategy - i.e. guessed it, didn't guess it, but the risks don't matter :)

lexandros >>:

Никто ничего не гробит...

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I told you, explain it to me a fool;))))

I.e. it doesn't show me the real available funds an hour before closing?

Then maybe someone has a script that will give the actual lot size that I can open at the moment?

OlegTs >>:

Спасибо за подробное объяснение, я же говорю, объясните мне дураку;))))

Т.е. мне не показывают реальные свободные средства за час до закрытия?

Тогда может у кого нибудь есть скрипт, который даст реальный размер лота, который я могу открыть в данный момент?

Here, as I understand it, the situation is as follows

1) until a new order is opened, the leverage is 500;

2) when you try to open a new order, the available funds are recalculated, taking into account the leverage that will be there after the order is executed (i.e. 100);

3) As you have open positions, a margin will be applied to them;

4) as there are not enough funds in the end, the order is rejected;

5) because the order is not accepted, the leverage is not changed (i.e. 500 remains).

You accordingly see that there are not enough funds and you get a misunderstanding.

PS.

I wrote to you, ask directly through the LK.

And here ZhenyaKatana explains to the real guys how to make dough.

E_mc2 >>:
Эт что новый инопланетный бред)) ВОт та одна сторона коридора которую ты закроешь в МТ4 будет абсолютно эдентична убыкам на МТ5 при закрытии всех ордеров))) Да правда с МТ4 денег снимешь существенно меньше. Ведь их при локах будут жрать свопы, и особенно будет жрать лишний спред который придёца платить намного больше чем в МТ 5))

Give me an estimate. Otherwise it is a lie. And don't quibble over swaps and spreads. Answer directly.

E_mc2 >>:
ЧИтай внимательней в теме всё есть.
А вот чего нет в этой теме, и на что действительно нужна ссылка, так это на солидные источники в которых написано как крупные банки торгуют по Лавине. Ну что будет такая ссылка? Или как всегда дурачка включишь) Я заметил что ты опять это неудобный для тебя вопрос пытаешся игнорить. Просвети нас как там крупные банки лавину юзают))

A link to the decision with the calculation. Otherwise it is a lie. Don't quibble and don't try to change the subject. Take responsibility for your words.

OlegTs >>:

Спасибо за подробное объяснение, я же говорю, объясните мне дураку;))))

Т.е. мне не показывают реальные свободные средства за час до закрытия?

Тогда может у кого нибудь есть скрипт, который даст реальный размер лота, который я могу открыть в данный момент?

The way to go about it is this... Open another terminal. with a demo account of the same type as the real one. With a deposit known to be sufficient for any pledge and any number of positions. 10 million, for example. Copy the positions from the real account into it. And on Friday evening open a position that you would like to open on the real account - you will see how much money you need.
Or just use trader's calculator to recalculate all your positions with 1:100 leverage - and make sure you have enough money to open one more position...
Basically, you can make a script - there is nothing complicated about it... Put a leverage of 1:100 in it - and recalculate the open positions.