Avalanche - page 216

nikat97 >>: Чем больше человек образован тем больше он думает, что то, что он знает, является истиной.

It's not always like that, Valentine.

The purpose of your post is unclear to me. My post was just a joke, that's all.

nikat97 >>: I thought you were smarter than that. [...] This is a major mistake of mankind!

Yeah, that's right! True, the quote.... uh... not quite accurate :)

Mathemat >>:

Это не всегда так, Валентин.

Цель Вашего поста мне непонятна. Мой пост был просто шуткой, вот и всё.

Purpose: Not everything we know is true.

Are you coming in for a joke? A joke is.... A joke, but it rests on something concrete. The goal remains unchanged.

nikat97:

Eh! Hello, dear bearer of a mind alien to us earthlings and a logic fundamentally incompatible with this one!

Purpose: Not everything we know is true.

Yes? Are all of you in a parallel dimension so enlightened?

Are you coming in for a joke? A joke is.... A joke, but it rests on something concrete.

The joke is based on specific idiots. Hi!

The goal remains unchanged.

My mind has definitely gone to treason. I have to think for a purpose.
Dear friend. Do not betray your purpose! Keep on rambling! )))

Svinozavr >>:

)))

Dear friends !
Sorry I can't get a hang of it... :)
But Dmitry and I promised to finish the job, so to speak, finally uncover the truth about the proverbial catch ...
So I created a demo with Al...ri, leverage 500 and depo 35 000 rubles.
Just in case I took it with reserve. I tested it with current settings and it easily holds 29 000 roubles.
I would like to share my login and password which I am not going to change, the same way the EA settings will not be changed, of course, no manual trading.
Testing will be performed honestly.
Testing reports are also available.
I would like to say that no optimisation has been done and all tuning parameters are taken, so to speak "by eye".
SO:
  • Login: 2327415
  • Investor password: xna5xth(view only)

P.s. Please count only trades from today, don't take history into account, it was a messy moment....
Files:

JonKatana >>:

Считайте: EURUSD, плечо 1:500, ДЦ без компенсации маржи, ширина коридора 120 пунктов, начальный объем 1 лот. Цена открыла верхний ордер и так как надо было отойти, вы выставили второй ордер такого же размера, заблокировав "Лавину". Цена в ваше отсутствие сходила вниз, открыв второй ордер и возвращается вверх, где нам надо запустить "Лавину", чтобы выйти из замка.

MT4, замок шириной 120 пунктов с объемом каждого из обоих ордеров 1 лот. Залог 7763 рубля. И не зафиксированный минус в 120 х 290 = 34800 рублей. Чтобы запустить "Лавину", нужно добавить новый ордер объемом 1 лот. Залог станет равен 15526 рублей, что в сумме с не зафиксированным минусом коридора требует 15526 + 34800 = 50326 рублей.

MT5, та же ситуация, тот же коридор, замка нет - вы просто выставили второй ордер по алгоритму "Лавины", того же объема, что и первый (1 лот). Цена его открыла, закрыв убыток в 34800 рублей и возвращается обратно к верхней границе коридора, где у вас выставлен ордер объемом 3 лота (откроется как 2 лота). Что произойдет после его открытия? Предыдущий (нижний) ордер закроется с убытком в те же 34800 рублей и откроется новый ордер объемом 2 лота с залогом 15526 рублей. Что требует 34800 + 34800 + 15526 = 85126 рублей.

Итого: на MT4 для открытия последнего ордера нужно 50326 рублей, на MT5 нужно 85126 рублей. А теперь вам - ваши слова:

Are you an idiot comparing examples where the price of a pip is 10 and 20 quid? You should also compare the example where the price is 10 and 100 quid a pip and say that you see that the margin is not enough. Pip Price determines the MM and lot to be opened. You have more or less doubled the difference in your examples. Go somewhere else with such examples... Or compare examples with the same pip value. In order to get the market makers to trade with a Pip price of 10 quid in MT4, and 20 quid in MT5, and say they need more margin)). Troll is confused in Avalanches, he himself does not understand at what price of a pip he will pick a lot... he takes 10 bucks there and 20 bucks there... Looks like a landslide...

Galina писал(а) >>
SO:
  • Login: 2327415
  • Investor password: xna5xth(view only)

P.s. please count only trades from today, i.e. don't take history into consideration please, there were some tricky moments....

If it is not difficult, lock on Onyx, and place the link here.

Galina писал(а) >>

I would like to say that no optimisation has been carried out, all parameters in the settings are taken, so to speak, "by eye".
SO:

>> Whose eye? :)

baltik >>:

Вот на чей глазок? :)

My own.
Believe me, I have a knack for it!
:)

PapaYozh >>:

Если не трудно, замониторьте на Ониксе, а сюда ссылку разместите.

I'd love to, but I have no idea what Onyx is, it's the first I've heard of it :)