Avalanche - page 130

khorosh >>:

Разница в сравнении с https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page124 существенная.

With Galina's encouragement, I've made some adjustments (again, thanks to her). Now it looks more like the system in question to me. Take a look at the test: you can see huge drawdowns. And where do they "hide" in yours? After all, if you used the same principle, large drawdowns must be present, but I cannot see them in your tests. And if they are not, how have you achieved it? Give me a hint at least.

Files:
lavigne_1.rar  24 kb

nikat97 >>:
Народ хорош базар разводить, не на рынке. Все как БАЗАРНЫЕ бабки. Давайте без личностей !!!

The people are tired at the end of the day. In Japan, puppets of the bosses stand to take the edge off with their fists. There's always a scapegoat to be found on the forum.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

From the report, it seems to be true, I'll try it out.
The question about closing the positions is still open.
The performance of the system would be improved if the positions would be closed on profit.

JonKatana >>:
Начальный депозит около $3000? За семь месяцев он увеличился примерно до $8000 или до 267%? Маловато. Я на прошлой неделе всего двумя сделками увеличил депозит на 37%. Но вы в этом не виноваты. Это тоже хороший результат - ни один банк не даст вам 300% годовых.

Author, you're the one who said you've never traded an avalanche. Explain to me how you can increase your deposit by 37% with two trades on Avalanche? How much initial lot would you need?

rumata1984 >>:

Я тут кое-что с подачи Галины поправил (еще раз, спасибо ей). Теперь, по-моему, больше похоже на обсуждаемую систему. Взгляните на тест: видны огромные просадки. А куда они "прячутся" у Вас? Ведь если Вы использовали тот же принцип, большие просадки обязательно должны быть, но в Ваших тестах не могу их разглядеть. А если их нет, то как Вы этого добились? Хотя бы намекните.

How could they not be there, you just can't see them on the chart. Look at the header of the report, what is the maximum drawdown there. The superiority is only in profitability.

Galina >>:

И еще момент.
Хорошо в коде все таки тейк профит прописать.
Пусть лутше по профиту все сразу закрывает, чем медленно одну позу за другой кроет.
Это результат улутшит.

I have all my orders closed at once - at virtual take profit. Do you think it would be better to attach real Take Profit to orders? Why, would it be better? This will not change the matter. Or am I mistaken?

It would be good to attach some tricky trawl to the last position in the series. That might actually improve the result. What do you think?

khorosh писал(а) >>

The people are tired at the end of the day. In Japan, puppets of the bosses stand to take the edge off with their fists. There's always a scapegoat to be found on the forum.

Overall I agree, but "scapegoating" is superfluous.

khorosh >>:

Да как же нет их просто на графике не видно. Посмотрите шапку отчёта, какая там максимальная просадка. Превосходство лишь в прибыльности.

I can see it in the header. I can't understand why the drawdown is not visible on the chart. What are you doing with unprofitable positions? How can this be? Or is it the OrderCloseBy function that works this way? I'm sorry if I am asking silly questions. I am just learning.

E_mc2 >>:

Автор ты сам же палися что никогда не торговал по оползню. Обьясни как можна двумя сделками торгуя по Лавине увеличить депо на 37%?? Это ж какой должен быть начальный лот??

The starting lot may be as low as 0.01 lots. The maximum possible profit depends on the final lot.

JonKatana >>:
Инструмент - EURUSD, залог примерно 20% от депозита.
Первая сделка: 31 марта, Buy, открытие 1.3416, закрытие 1.3483 - взял прибыль 67 пунктов (41%) из дневного хода в 164 пункта.
1 апреля слишком рано убрал отложенные ордера, не дождавшись их срабатывания, поэтому не взял прибыль в 38 пунктов на Buy с 1.3524 до 1.3562 - и в результате заработал 0.
Вторая сделка: 2 апреля, Sell, открытие 1.3541, закрытие 1.3510 - прибыль 31 пункт (27%) из дневного хода в 116 пунктов. Здесь можно было взять 62 пункта (53%) и закрыть на уровне 1.3479, но смутил резкий откат назад, поэтому жадничать не стал.

Here's the answer. The collateral is at 20% of the deposit. With such a deposit for 2 trades the depo will rise by 37%. But that's not the point... I don't get it - does a landslide imply opening an initial lot at once for 20% of the deposit? The problem is that they don't know how to fix it in terms of technical analysis. You decided to ride into heaven on someone else's back? Why don't you post your TS that you trade on?