Avalanche - page 127

Mischek >>:

Смиритесь Петр, смиритесь
Не сопротивляйтесь
может (

I have to agree...(

Even people with no sense of humour. I mean absolutely - at least put them in bots! ))) // I'm not talking about you - above post

PapaYozh >>:

Не несите ахинею. В нетинговой платформе, коей является MT5, встречный ордер откроется на разницу объемов.

I thought this was obvious to anyone familiar with the netting platform (or rather, the platform can be anything - more correctly "netting method of trading"). The second volume of 0.10 is the residual volume from opening the opposite order. I will explain it to you personally: the first order is placed with the initial volume (for example 0.10), the second order is placed with the double volume (0.20). Since when the second order activates, the volume of the open order (0.10 in the example) is subtracted from its volume, the order opens with the volume equal to the initial one (0.10). To continue, read the message you quoted.

Here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"Netting is a process whereby a customer's monetary claims are set off against his monetary obligations. The netting results in a net balance - a position - for each customer."

khorosh >>:

Разница в сравнении с https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page124 существенная.

Of course, there is a huge difference. That's why I posted the advisor: maybe we can work with someone else to make it like yours.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
I thought ...

I'm not a psychic, it's hard for me to understand what you were thinking there. But if by "your" "Avalanche" after sell 0.1 goes buy 0.2, then in MT4 will hang all time, and in MT5 - only the difference.
And don't give me that "I meant" bullshit.

Galina >>:

Может я что то не так поняла…. Если что извините….

Может в настройках не разобралась….

Но как то не выходит у меня.

Скачала Ваш бот, пару раз прогнала на тесторе….

Но это же не ЛОВИНА вовсе !

Посмотрите повнимательнее сами как он сделки открывает.

Первая 0.1 лот по срабатыванию отложника, вторая, должна идти как минимум в два раза больше,

Третья в два раза больше по объему чем вторая и так далее….

А у Вас что ?

Открывает о.1, потом открывает на тот оббьем который укажешь в настройке, и дальше просто сидит пересиживает просадку.

Это не просто НЕ ЛОВИНА, это сливатор.

Если не права, будьте добры разъясните.

Look as it was intended:

1. When you start working, the BuyStop and SellStop orders are placed at the distance of Step points from the current Ask and Bid prices respectively.

2. As soon as the price hits one of the orders, the lot of the second order is multiplied by the K_lot factor. Indeed, coefficient 2 is the minimum.

If the second pending order also triggers, we again place an additional (with lot 2*K_lot*Lot) pending order at the first triggered level.

4. All the orders are closed when the profit exceeds the value of TakeProfit in the deposit currency.

It was intended that way. But I made a mistake somewhere in the code. I will correct it and upload a new one. Thank you for pointing out the error.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Still, it seems to be a bot. Introduced new data into it, but it doesn't mesh with its algorithm.
Well no way a person can be so INCREDIBLE!!!

When a theorist talks about practical things, he may.
The main thing is not to give power to such people, or Stalin wanted to turn back the Siberian rivers, Khrushchev wanted to plant corn all over the world...

Galina писал(а) >>

Sooner or later..... the end of one.

don't provoke Oper

sever29 писал(а) >>

>> don't provoke

No no.... I wasn't going to :)))

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I'll fix it, I'll post a new one. Thank you for pointing out the error.

One more thing.
It would be better to prescribe take profit in the code.
Let it close all at once by profit, rather than slowly one position after another.
This will improve the result.

sever29 >>:

не провоцируйте Oper

Too late. It's too late to drink the Borjomi...)