Avalanche - page 75

lexandros is right, only one order remains in MT5, the first is closed.

khorosh >>:

Не понятно сужается канал или расширяется?

Of course it expands:) A small price pullback triggers a rollover order and expands the lock accordingly. And it will become even more problematic to manage it...

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Svinozavr has already answered above. The answer is contained in the quote you cited from the MT5 help: "A position is a market commitment, the number of contracts bought or sold on a financial instrument."

That is, one active order is one position, two active orders is one position, 10 active orders is one position, 100 active orders is one position. Zero orders - no position for a given instrument.

The man writes to you that there will be no lots, but this avalanche, and only sits on them, like a drug addict. Why are you highlighting fonts... It's all so clear.

JonKatana >>:
Даже если будет так - никто не заставляет во-первых, переходить на MT5, а во-вторых, вообще быть привязанным к Meta Trader - есть масса других торговых платформ. Здесь форум по MT, поэтому обсуждаем, как реализовывать принцип "Лавины" его средствами. Но точно так же "Лавина" будет работать и на другой платформе.

What other platforms are there to work with Avalanche? How long have you personally been using it, or have you tested it (if it is not a secret)?

On netting platforms (including MT5) martin is easier to implement than on locking platforms (including MT4).

hjlujghglu >>:

Подскажите какие ещё платформы для работы с "лавиной" ? Сколько времени вы лично по ней работаете,или тестировали (если не секрет конечно)?

Of course it's a secret... Because no one has worked with Avalanche on any 'other' platforms... And no one worked on MT either, except some inadequate mig
Who saw Forex for the first time and decided that you can make money on martingale... The guy has been making money for a fortnight:)
Let's wait...
I heard it somewhere - "martingale ruined more Jews than the Holocaust" ...

It's not an avalanche... and there's no authorship... It's the usual coup de grâce martingale himself. Let's call a spade a spade...

sorry to be blunt... it's just that this thread has gone on for 70 pages... and I wish I had something to use... the usual reversal martin that everyone who first comes to the forum goes through... ....

90% of those who have spoken here are not discussing the TS, because it's not worth a damn, but simply observing the stubbornness and inadequacy of the topicstarter ...

Didn't mean to offend anyone... Just tired of talking in half-measures - told it like it is...
Sorry again for being so blunt...

khorosh >>:
JonKatana
Почитайте моё сообщение в личке.

Read. All discussions on Avalanche are in this thread. I will not reply to PMs. Any ideas you or anyone else posts in a PM, I will post in the thread if I wish. If you do not want to share information - keep your ideas. I tell everyone valuable and necessary immediately in this thread. Repeat your idea in the thread - I will reply to you.

And these are the kind of stats that stood out??? :))) It's just that people are putting up some beauty... some obscure stuff... Well... This is a regular flip martin... I.e., the same avalanche, only without the loks... Which I made about 5 years ago...
This is the state from 1.01.2006 to 1.01.2007... I.e. one year... initial deposit 1000 initial lot 0.01...
Beautiful, isn't it? The nibble at the end - I just slowed down the tester... it closed... But even with a flop, the final result is pretty good :)))) for the year 27 million from one thousand...
No pity... I gift... TC described above... writing an advisor for a knowledgeable person is a matter of an hour at the most...

Your chart does not look like a martingale system. It's something else. The martingale chart is usually straight with spikes and visible volume increases. It doesn't look like that.

It's a martin with averaging... so there are no obvious outliers... i.e. a slightly improved avalanche...
There is a rollover in both directions at the same time. And the profit is controlled separately for buy and separately for sell... This is why large reversals do not occur... Losing long positions are compensated by profitable short ones and vice versa... When the profit on equity is reached, everything is closed at once.

If anyone is interested, I can describe the TS in details... But I think everything is clear... Double martin in both directions, imho says it all.