Avalanche - page 68

lexandros писал(а) >>

And there was a quote exactly 0.987 .

There is a quote of 0.995 along with it. I'm telling you about the avalanche, and there are always two levels. You know what I mean? One of the two levels will be reached, so we work for the breakdown of the corridor in either direction (up or down).

sever29 >>:

И вообще Уважаемый lexandros, khorosh, Kharko и др, давайте перейдем из "личек" к созданию общественного советника, в который воплотим все наши бредовые идеи. На других форумах так и делают... Нет тут ни каких фич, которые надо держать в тайне.

It's evening... I'm not thinking straight, I'm not thinking straight...
What I wanted to say is... maybe you could start a separate thread for your suggestion to create an advisor... let it chime in with the avalanche. No one's taking away the author's authorship... although it's questionable... there have been thousands of avalanches like this before him...
Just the avalanche itself in its purest form - as I think everyone is clear - is a dead end and a dead end street... but to make up something else, but using double-sided locks - you can try...

Avalanche is a stupid idea, really stupid ... I even wonder how it can be taken seriously ... let a person trade it for one month on a REAL account... and he'll understand it all by himself ... what's happening in the tester, will never be repeated in pure form in real life) ... for many reasons))

maryan.dirtyn писал(а) >>
Avalanche is a stupid idea, really stupid ... i even wonder how it can be taken seriously ... let a person trade it for one month on a REAL account ... and he will understand everything himself ... what's happening in the tester, will never be repeated in pure form in real life) ... for many reasons))

Topik Starter still uses this idea and appears to be successful, or do you think he is just fooling us?

no one is fooling anyone :) the topicstarter is a very unique passenger... you go into the codebase... look for the Rabbit... and read the comments:)))) of the topicstarter... "no one ever in history" etc... and other statements "the more the market opposes - the more the avalanche will punish it" ... this is from this thread:) i.e. according to the opinion of the topic-starter - the more reversals the better... When the long-awaited "and then the price finally decided and went" and the money begins avalanche, no time to shovel it away ... giant lots that chop tens of thousands of quid at every point...
It's all a theory...
Does the topic starter have any idea what it means to place an order of 10 real lots in a real account? Has he heard of requoting and slippage... Has he heard that such lots are used for manual trading instead of instant execution... Has he heard that not every "kitchen" is able to work with lots higher than 10?
And if he hasn't heard, not every "kitchen" is able to work with lots greater than 10... Even real limitations are quite real for normal "kitchens" (I won't name them)... For example, 20 lots maximum. for example 20 lots maximum... Because this is the maximum that even a very serious kitchen can handle... And the leverage is not 1:500... ... The leverage is not 1:500, but 1:10, and therefore we can't even talk about avalanche-type lot increments...
Anyway, where I was going...
Now the topicstarter will once again say that the more the universe resists, the more he fucks it...

I'm thinking about something else - where do these mushrooms grow that he eats...

lexandros писал(а) >>
no one is fooling anyone :) the talker is a very unique passenger... you go to codebase... look for Rabbit... and read the comments:)))) of the topicstarter... "no one ever in history" etc... and other statements "the more the market opposes - the more the avalanche will punish it" ... this is from this thread:) i.e. according to the opinion of the topic-starter - the more reversals the better... When the long-awaited "and then the price finally decided and went" and the money begins avalanche, no time to shovel it away ... giant lots that chop tens of thousands of quid at every point...
It's all a theory...
Does the topic starter have any idea what it means to place an order of 10 real lots in a real account? Has he heard of requoting and slippage... Has he heard that such lots are used for manual trading instead of instant execution... Has he heard that not every "kitchen" is able to work with lots higher than 10?
And if he hasn't heard, not every "kitchen" is able to work with lots greater than 10... Even real limitations are quite real for normal "kitchens" (I won't name them)... for example 20 lots maximum... Because this is the maximum that even a very serious kitchen can handle... And the leverage is not 1:500... ... The leverage is not 1:500, but 1:10, and therefore we can't even talk about avalanche-type lot increments...
Now the topicstarter will once again say that the more the universe resists, the more he fucks it...

I'm thinking about something else - where do these mushrooms grow that he eats...

Witty! It is what it is. Maybe he hasn't decided if he wants this avalanche yet. And he started this thread to hear others' pro and con opinions.

lexandros >>:
Топикстартер хоть представляет себе, что такое выставить ордер в 10 реальных лотов на реале? слышал ли он про реквотинги и проскальзывания... слышал ли он о том, что на таких лотах уже переводят на ручную торговлю а не instant execution... И слышал ли он что далеко не каждая "кухня" вообще способна работать с лотами выше 10.
У нормальных "кухонь" (не буду озвучивать) даже ограничения стоят вполне реальные... например 20 лотов максимум... потому что это максимум что может переварить даже очень серьезная кухня... И плечи там уже далеко не 1:500... а например 1:10 и соотвественно ни о каких лавинообразных наращениях лотов даже в принципе речь идти не может...

Recently opened a 30 lot position on EURUSD - instant execution with 200:1 leverage.
You're a bit mistaken about the capabilities of normal "kitchens". Hundreds of lots is not a problem.

lexandros писал(а) >>
no one is fooling anyone :) the talker is a very unique passenger... you go to codebase... look for Rabbit... and read the comments:)))) of the topicstarter... "no one ever in history" etc... and other statements "the more the market opposes - the more the avalanche will punish it" ... this is from this thread:) i.e. according to the opinion of the topic-starter - the more reversals the better... When the long-awaited "and then the price finally decided and went" and the money begins avalanche, no time to shovel it away ... giant lots that chop tens of thousands of quid at every point...
It's all a theory...
And if he hasn't heard, not every "kitchen" is able to work with lots greater than 10... Even real limitations are quite real for normal "kitchens" (I won't name them)... For example, 20 lots maximum. for example 20 lots maximum... Because this is the maximum that even a very serious kitchen can handle... And the leverage is not 1:500... ... The leverage is not 1:500, but 1:10, and therefore we can't even talk about avalanche-type lot increments...

I'm thinking of something else - where do these mushrooms grow that he eats...

I'm ambivalent about the author. Iron John is an iron man. I've always been interested in extraordinary personalities, with or without mushrooms... :)

getch >>:

Недавно открывал позицию на 30 лотов на EURUSD - мгновенное исполнение с плечом 200:1.
Вы немного заблуждаетесь насчет возможностей нормальных "кухонь". Сотни лотов - не проблема.

No... I'm not deluded... I'm not arguing, if you open one position even for 100 lots and run it - it won't be a problem...
But it would definitely attract the attention of the DC - agree... Not so many people trade with such lots, and not so often... On the long term - of course, everything will work fine...
I was talking specifically about "avalanche"... I.e. opening/closing 5-6 or even more positions simultaneously... in short intervals of time...
I don't think some kitchen will digest such swings with 10-20 lots each.
And trading over 10 lots is serious for any kitchen... you can't always get by with in-the-kitchen fiddling.

lexandros писал(а) >>

No... I'm not deluded... I'm not arguing, if you open one position even for 100 lots and run it - it won't be a problem...
But it will definitely attract the attention of the DC - agree... Not so many people trade with such lots, and not so often... On the long term - of course, everything will work fine...
I was talking specifically about "avalanche"... I.e. opening/closing 5-6 or even more positions simultaneously... in short intervals of time...
I don't think some kitchen will digest such swings with 10-20 lots each.
And trading over 10 lots is serious for any kitchen... You can't always get by with in-the-kitchen fiddling.

I think the man is talking about interbank, UST, where execution is guaranteed. (I did not trade there, especially with large lots, so IMHO).