Avalanche - page 45

lexandros писал(а) >>
Again .... Tomorrow's volatility does not depend on yesterday's volatility. you can adjust the corridor as much as you like, it does not mean that the price will go the same way... It was walking by 200 pips for a year, the price will start to walk by 50 pips tomorrow and will walk the same way for a month, this will be enough to kill the deposit, and it will start to walk by 500 pips in a month.
And note that no one will warn you about it, and you won't be able to introduce adaptive changes into the corridor.
You will just watch that the price has moved back from your adaptive corridor, touched it and went back... You'll be thinking: "Now it's going to go further, but it's going back again... And the eqi is rapidly decreasing... and the lots and the bail are rapidly increasing... the hairs on her head and all the other places are starting to move and maybe even gray... and there it is at last! BINGO!!!
the price has swung back once again contrary to all previous history. There is not enough margin to open a new lot. The only thing left to do is to close with a loss of 90% of the depo, or wait for Kolya to do it for you.

I agree that the strategy is risky. Regarding volatility the opinion is: if adapting the distance from volatility without optimizing allows to trade for a year without losing, then you should use it and not rack your brains thinking about whether "tomorrow's volatility depends" or not. tomorrow's volatility depends on yesterday's volatility". Practice is the criterion of truth. I don't like to take all dogmas for granted and check every one in the tester.

I suppose if you expand the number of settings, it is possible to achieve a result.

1) Number of turns. Lock or close after reaching them.
2) Increase in lots for reversals
3)Profit after the opposite order triggering (Profit in reversals)
4)Initial lot
5)Distance between the pending BuyStop and SellStop
6) Profit of the first pending order

P.S. ATS is no good if you can't control it

lexandros >>:
ЗЫ: игра с такими ТС - очень напоминает игру "русская рулетка". пусть даже с гипотетическим барабаном с 40 патронами и только одним заряженным. Вероятность выстрела не велика. 1/40. Но все же она есть... И рано или поздо этот именно один заряженный в барабане патрон все же выстрелит.

This is theorising. You are not playing a demo account, you are making money. Determine how much you want to earn on forex for a normal life per month. Without astronomical sums. Realistically. Somebody needs 10.000 Rubles, someone wants 50.000, someone wants a million - estimate realistically in relation to the initial deposit. And start trading. After achievement of the amount calculated by you you REMOVE it from the trading account, turning it into real money. The initial deposit remains in the game. We continue trade - once again type in the required sum, again withdraw it and so on. Even if after several withdrawals and unwillingness to limit the number of reversals you find yourself in a situation where the deposit is not enough - only the initial deposit will be removed. ALL previously withdrawn from the trading account REAL money will stay with you.

What is the point of testing for years, waiting for one series of 10 reversals, which will take all the earned money? During this time, you can withdraw fifty times a decent amount, and lose once a year only the initial capital. And the amount of money withdrawn from the trading account will be much more than the once a year lost initial capital.

You don't play forex for the sake of the game - you want to make money.

JonKatana >>:

Это теоретизирование. Вы играете не на демо-счете, вы зарабатываете деньги. Определите, сколько вы хотите заработать на форексе для нормальной жизни в месяц. Без астрономических сумм. Реально. Кому-то хватит 10.000 рублей, кто-то захочет 50.000, кто-то миллион - оцените реально по отношению к начальному депозиту. И начинайте торговать. После достижения рассчитанной вами суммы вы ее ВЫВОДИТЕ с торгового счета, превращая в реальные деньги. Начальный депозит остается в игре. Продолжаем торги - еще раз набираем нужную сумму, опять выводим и т. д. Даже если после нескольких выведенных сумм и нежелании ограничивать количество разворотов вы попадете в ситуацию, когда депозита не хватит - уберется только начальный депозит. ВСЕ до этого выведенные с торгового счета РЕАЛЬНЫЕ деньги останутся у вас.

Какой смысл тестировать годами, дожидаясь одной серии из 10 разворотов, которая заберет все заработанные деньги? За это время можно пятьдесят раз вывести приличные суммы и потерять один раз в год лишь начальный капитал. Причем сумма выведенных с торгового счета РЕАЛЬНЫХ, ВАШИХ денег будет намного больше раз в год потерянного начального капитала.

Вы же играете на форексе не ради самой игры - вы хотите заработать.

Tough katana nut. Hammer!

JonKatana >>:

Это теоретизирование. Вы играете не на демо-счете, вы зарабатываете деньги. Определите, сколько вы хотите заработать на форексе для нормальной жизни в месяц. Без астрономических сумм. Реально. Кому-то хватит 10.000 рублей, кто-то захочет 50.000, кто-то миллион - оцените реально по отношению к начальному депозиту. И начинайте торговать. После достижения рассчитанной вами суммы вы ее ВЫВОДИТЕ с торгового счета, превращая в реальные деньги. Начальный депозит остается в игре. Продолжаем торги - еще раз набираем нужную сумму, опять выводим и т. д. Даже если после нескольких выведенных сумм и нежелании ограничивать количество разворотов вы попадете в ситуацию, когда депозита не хватит - уберется только начальный депозит. ВСЕ до этого выведенные с торгового счета РЕАЛЬНЫЕ деньги останутся у вас.

Какой смысл тестировать годами, дожидаясь одной серии из 10 разворотов, которая заберет все заработанные деньги? За это время можно пятьдесят раз вывести приличные суммы и потерять один раз в год лишь начальный капитал. Причем сумма выведенных с торгового счета РЕАЛЬНЫХ, ВАШИХ денег будет намного больше раз в год потерянного начального капитала.

Вы же играете на форексе не ради самой игры - вы хотите заработать.

That's all right... I certainly agree with you... But to withdraw "REAL" money equal to the initially invested, i.e. roughly speaking, to get to zero. you must first at least double the deposit. Am I wrong?
You have to do some simple mathematical calculations. How much time and what the initial deposit should be to be able to double it.
Just give the facts.... Don't give theories.
In order to trade with at least 5-fold reversals the deposit should be no less than 5000 quid at 0.01 lot.
To be able to at least double the deposit at this lot - you need more than one year of lossless trade.
Do you really think that your strategy is able to sustain at least a year breakeven ????

+1000 for impenetrability and unwillingness to use your brain. such conviction looks like fanaticism

nikat97 >>:

Крепкий орех катана. Молоток!

In a pinch, he'll change his nickname to Vanya Kusungobu, and we'll all be there to help. )))

Kind people here. Responsive...

lexandros писал(а) >>
+1000 for unbreakable and unwillingness to turn on the brain. such conviction already looks like fanaticism.

Have you seen the avatar, it's unbreakable and will end up like that
He'll avalanche before he can seppuku.

At the beginning of the thread, the guy hinted at creating a free advisor.
I think he got what he wanted.

lexandros >>:

Чтобы торговать с допущением хотя бы 5 кратных разворотов необходимо депо не менее 5000 баксов при лоте 0.01.
Чтобы при таком лоте хотя бы удвоить депо - надо не один год БЕЗУБЫТОЧНОЙ торговли.
Неужели вы реально считаете что ваша стратегия в состоянии выдержать хотя бы год безубытка????
Above you have already shown more than one chart of break-even trading on (I hope) the "Avalanche" algorithm on long time intervals. On them you can also consider the period of doubling the initial deposit. A year is not necessary at all.

I can't make a schedule like khorosh's.
You can kill yourself.
I made an adaptive corridor... We take the corridor from the past volatility... ...and the profit is fixed adaptively to the volatility... All this is set in the input parameters... I ran it a dozen times at random... ...with different ranges of calculation of the previous volatility and different levels of profit taking...
It can't even hold for half a year... At the same time, during these six months it gives 10% of the deposit...
What kind of withdrawal of "REAL" money can we talk about here - it's above my head.
You could, of course, optimize... and most likely achieve a flat line up on the optimized period...

Topekstarter admit it - what kind of mushrooms did you eat?

JonKatana >>:
Выше приводили уже не один график безубыточной торговли по (я надеюсь) алгоритму "Лавина" на длительных промежутках времени. На них же можно рассмотреть срок удвоения начального депозита. Год совершенно не нужен.

You can draw as many beautiful graphs as you like... in the tester... Go through this forum and you'll see a lot more:) I can show you stunning charts myself... Only what it turns out in real life - I've already written.