Avalanche - page 40

And Iron John is handsome, sympathetic with personalities who go against the tide to spawn.
That's the second one lately... I wish we had more of them.

sever29 >>:

Если все в один голос заявляют, что это сливная ТС, то задумайтесь... это говорят те самые 98%, из них 1-2 % хитрожопых, которые сами на этом зарабатывают. Если все говорят об одном, то задумайтесь... Если кто-то что запрещает, то это означает, что именно это может ему навредить, а адресатам запрета помочь... Все критики предложенной ТС являются трейдерами с "тунельным" мышлением, а их как известно большинство, как выше говорил- парачка из них хитрожопых.
П.С. Моя аватара, тому подтверждение...

Yep. Conspiracy theory.

Are the agents of DTs preventing you from making money?

Or don't you want to model and calculate?

;)

I sometimes think it may be too - on the "neophytes" of this forum, the bored (night and other...) duty workers from DCs throw in the old tried-and-true lures.

Maybe the local client will read it.

Yep. Conspiracy theory.

Are the agents of DTs preventing you from making money?

Or don't you want to model and calculate?

;)

I sometimes think it may be too - on the "neophytes" of this forum, the bored (night and other...) duty workers from DCs throw in the old tried-and-true lures.

Maybe the local client will read it.

1. There is no conspiracy.
2. No, they are not.
3. Calculated and modelled.
4. Cross your eyes.

3. in the studio.

3. in the studio.

It doesn't work like that...

So nothing has been counted or analysed...
Courage

sever29 писал(а) >>

3. Calculated and modelled.

sever29, you go against the tide too: you always have your own opinion. I like that too.
It's just that a dissenting opinion has to be justified. Believing you are right is not enough: you can get into trouble when the "hardened" majority demands proof. So far there has been no proof from the topicstarter, only an invented market model with invented properties.

Here.
I did it in half an hour on my knees...
Chop trillions, boys. No pity...

PS: When you think about where to spend the next billion, do not forget the humble aftar. Send a couple of million, it will be rubbish for you:)
Files:
swing_1.mq4  10 kb

khorosh >>:

Странно. У Вас что закрытие ордеров происходит только при достижении максимального их количества? А как же фиксация прибыли происходит? Тейкпрофитов нет и закрытия при достижении какой-нибудь прибыли нет.

profit taking takes place when this profit is reached... The profit is fixed - when this profit is reached, it is closed out globally.