Avalanche - page 31

PapaYozh >>:

Из написанного Matemat'ом становится очевидным, что парень лжёт.

It doesn't. Not only that, but in this case Alexey is counting wrong. It is possible to have negative net profit points with positive deposit growth.

Which, however, does not mean that the guy is not lying :)

Gentlemen if it is not difficult, we are talking about real work or a demo? We have a lot to read in the subject, especially because 90 per cent of the total nonsense and controversy. If the conversation is about real work and its discussion, I put my 5 cents in. If the conversation is about the idea, it is better to forget as a bad dream.

goldtrader >>:

Учитывая:
1. выхлоп Вашей ТС 100% в неделю и
2. Выделенное в Вашей цитате
можно сделать вывод что торгуете Вы по Лавине не более 2-4 недель если вообще торгуете на реале конечно.
Выводы при этом очень амбициозные без фактической аргументации.

You were saved by "if you trade in real money at all". Otherwise I would have demanded a quote from you, where I wrote that I trade on Avalanche. I cannot physically trade on it - it requires a lot of time and real human presence. I trade on my Rabbit indicator, also posted on this site - it only takes me 10 minutes a day.

TheXpert >>:

Не становится. Мало того, в данном случае Алексей считает неправильно. Можно иметь отрицательные пункты чистой прибыли при положительном приросте депозита.

Что, впрочем, не означает, что парень не лжет :)

Do you agree with what I said?

joo >>:

А о риске разве говорили что нибудь? Или я что то упустил?

Statistically, most traders risk 1-3% of their capital, 5% is already an incredible risk. For me, every order I open takes 30% of my deposit as collateral. This is to the question of risk.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

It doesn't. Not only that, but in this case Alexey is counting wrong. It is possible to have negative net profit points with positive deposit growth.

Which, however, does not mean that the guy is not lying :)

>> I agree. One of the options is averaging with increasing lots. And this TS is one of them.
And it is very similar to the fact that the MO in pips of this TS is negative.
That is, if profit is achieved at some time intervals, it is only at the expense of MM.

I suggest you try this EA. Good for testing, for real trading there are no tricks. On Alpari, with its 1:500 leverage, you can get up to 30% a month on the eu and the pound.

Files:
test356.mq4  4 kb

PapaYozh >>:

Из написанного Matemat'ом становится очевидным, что парень лжёт. А Вы это не поняли?

I speak only the truth. This is one of the rules of this world, for non-compliance with which there is an inescapable punishment, not in a mythical afterlife, but in real life. And the punishment is very real and tangible.

goldtrader >>:

И много удалось уже нагрести с помощью Рэбита и Лавины?

I think I've lost a few demo accounts.

This is the reasoning behind the strategy and he is confidently talking about things that he didn't bother to check.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

I'm only telling the truth.

John, By announcing profitability figures of the order of +10-30% to the depo per day, did you mean trading with Rabit?
Most understood that these are Avalanche figures.
Do you trade on Avalanche or not?