Trend of interesting thoughts - page 40

Tell me something stupid... "What's the big deal ????"

If it's about the market, then... don't sit there all day long.

You should come and get your stuff, or leave it.

Magnatis >>:

Я уже понял, что вы любители подрочить на тестер. Лично во мне чувство успеха вызывает только рост реального счёта. Виртуальные успехи проходил неоднократно и уже вырос из этих игрушек.

??? That's not good at all. Okay. It was funny at first. You can (who forbids it?)) continue to publicly self-satisfy your reverie and sublimate your complexes. At least until catharsis (oh, I'm not sure - it's very neglected).

In the end, I don't even need to say anything - you are doing better without anyone's help.

You just don't need to. There are plenty of other things to do.

Magnatis, enough with the emotions and secrets, enough is enough.

If you want to make yourself interesting to others, put out something of your own (not necessarily your own grail). If you don't want to, that's fine, it's up to you.

2All:

Given that this topic can in no way disturb anyone, please keep your cheesy "who does what" admonitions to yourself. If you are interested, ask questions - I will share my views on trade. Who is not interested - go away.

Advice to local lovers of pretending psychology: get yourself a woman :)

Magnatis >>:

2All:

Учитывая, что эта тема никак не может никому мешать, прошу оставить при себе ваши убогие наставления "кому что делать". Кому интересно, задавайте вопросы – поделюсь своим взглядом на торговлю. Кому не интересно – идите мимо.

Совет местным любителям прикинуться психологами: заведите себе женщину :)

That's for sure.

wow! what have you guys been talking about for 40 pages here? )))))))

I'm reading strategies from this site, there are a lot of them, maybe you know some of them, who can say what .... I think their look is clear from the screenshots and the film, there are even Expert Advisors based on these strategies. I cannot remember the name of the strategy, I just did not remember it.

I have lots of good strategies to follow, I³'d appreciate if you³'d tell me which one is worth more attention.

There are178 Forex strategies in the FOREX STRATEGY CATALOGUE at the moment

Magnatis >>:

2All:

Учитывая, что эта тема никак не может никому мешать, прошу оставить при себе ваши убогие наставления "кому что делать". Кому интересно, задавайте вопросы – поделюсь своим взглядом на торговлю. Кому не интересно – идите мимо.

Совет местным любителям прикинуться психологами: заведите себе женщину :)

You're our woman now.

get ready

Mischek >>:

Теперь ты наша женщина

готовься

Are there any other sick wankers besides you? :)

Magnatis >>:

Что, кроме вас ещё есть больные онанисты? :)

Do not shy away

And don't be afraid