Trend of interesting thoughts - page 25

sever29 >>:

Взаимно, после свой прогон продемонстируешь?

Is this what you get when you see the tester's report? Wouldn't you rather ask a person for an idea if you lack your own ideas? :)

sever29 писал(а) >>

That's mine, native. Magnatis, voleg2-what do you have? What? What are you talking about? What TC? >> where is it?

sever29 >>:

черновой вариант, т.е. видно что сам скелет ТС вполне рабочий. Прогон по тиковый, на минутках, за 4 года, лот постоянный, без реинвестирования, цели "подвижные", не скальпер, в перспективе прикрутка хорошего тюнинга, который позволит увеличить прибыльность, уменьшить просадку.

Personally, pictures like this don't tell me that your system is working :) Besides, what do I care if you can trade or not? - I don't. And a lot of people here demand to show you everything. But, guys, why? I mean, not me, but you. Why do you want it?

sever29 >>:

Это мое, родное. Magnatis, voleg2- что у Вас есть? Что? О чем Вы? О какой ТС? Где она?

I've already said three times that I have no interest in showing anything here yet. Why these questions?

voleg2 писал(а) >>

Self advertising you will do after getting a profitable TS, and I am interested to talk to an experienced programmer and ask him why, the tester on the same last week shows different results, real vs downloading history. :) No need though, I know the answer.

BUT I have not seen in this thread a single competent person, only philosophers and that from the DIVISION over a glass of vodka. I'm not asking to see the results, and asked for a trifle (so as not to be totally disappointed in this forum) whether anyone has a profitable system at least in mind, keep in mind I went through all. I would like to know if anything is missing? I know the disadvantages of absolutely any approach.

I know the disadvantages of absolutely every approach.

you haven't said anything of substance. What makes you think others will reveal anything that works? Or do you want pretty pictures from the tester or real. Well, what's the point of them if no one is prepared to discuss anything specifically?

You are too blinded by temporary success. You're guessing at your own genius methods :). It happens exclusively with beginners and with time passes ;)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I've already said three times that I have no interest in showing anything here yet. Why these questions?

So you have nothing. You see, I have an aversion to tongue-twisters.

Avals >>:

вы ничего не сказали по существу. Почему вы думаете, что другие будут что-то раскрывать из того что работает? Или вы хотите красивых картинок с тестера или реала. Ну а смысл в них, если обсуждать конкретно никто ничего не готов?

Вы слишком ослеплены временным успехом. Устроили тут угадайку своих гениальных методов :). Это бывает исключительно с новичками и со временем проходит ;)

Let's not talk nonsense, OK?

Stupid questions about the system are better left unanswered. No one wants pretty drawings, except for the people who are strenuously demanding reports. Are you feeding off them?

The guessing game was set up by those who don't understand the phrase "don't want to share". The thread is for those interested in my and voleg2's views on trading. If you are not interested, what do you want? For us to tell you about our system? You have already been told that this is not going to happen. Then what "essentially" are we talking about?

sever29 >>:

Значит ни чего у Вас нет. Понимаете, у внутренее отвращение к языкотрясам.

Did I impose anything on you? Please quote me if you have. If not, stop begging. And don't start slandering. Just because you have not been provided with proof of something is not proof of its absence.

Don't be the one who's shuffling the beads.....

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Let's not talk nonsense, OK?

Stupid questions about the system are better left unanswered. No one wants pretty drawings, except for the people who are strenuously demanding reports. Are you feeding off them?

The guessing game was set up by those who don't understand the phrase "don't want to share". The thread is for those interested in my and voleg2's views on trading. If you are not interested, what do you want? For us to tell you about our system? You have already been told that this is not going to happen. Then what kind of "substance" are we talking about?

It's you feeding off the energy of the newbies who greedily catch your messaging. But they don't realise that you have nothing. The tester's report is a picture and the car's title deed. You boast that you have it, so show it.