Trend of interesting thoughts - page 22

Главным признаком хорошего общения является доверие. А здесь столько сомнения, что даже не комфортно.

Magnatis, for fuck's sake, have you, as the topic starter, shown at least one interesting thought? Why did you make a branch with such a name? So that someone else would post these thoughts?

About trust: on this forum was enough geniuses who said the same thing as you. Where are they now?

Mathemat >>:

Так, еще одна деталь: все-таки разумные стопы Вы не можете приладить к системе. Значит, просадки у Вас большие. Черный лебедь существует и ждет Вас.

Это порочная логика. С такой же большой вероятностью Вы рискуете стать долгосрочным инвестором, а не спекулянтом. Вы будете терять время на пересиживании - вместо того чтобы сразу разрубить этот узел.

P.S. А на Mischek'a Вы зря так. Дорастите сначала до его уровня, а потом вещайте свои гипотезы.

On what basis do you claim "all-in-all reasonable stops you cannot attach to the system"?

P.S. Your opinion is not decisive, so excuse me. And as for "growing up" to the level of a wretched propoid from the collective farm market or a drunken handyman - this looks insulting at all.

Avals >>:
Когда на рынке с месяц флет, то появляются абсолютно уверенные в своей гениальности пересиживатели убытков, когда затем будет тренд они исчезают и появляются трендовики, учащие всех что убытки надо коротко резать и давать прибыли расти. И так по кругу :)

It is with those with religious beliefs that there is such a thing as a "flat". The rest trade all the time and don't listen to anyone :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Do you think the topic is about a non-existent Ferrari? Not good. Because the topic is about an unconventional approach to trading, about simplifications that allow you to earn more. The purpose: to generate thoughts on this topic, so that you personally and everyone reading it can check them out and decide whether to use any of it for yourself.

The main sign of good communication is trust. And there's so much doubt here, it's not even comfortable. You think it's a "scam", don't read it or read it and take no thought. There is no point in proving anything to me. When there is a situation where my profits will somehow depend on community awareness, I'll take care of it :)

The "ferrari" job in the trailer, is this TC yours? I don't know. I'm leaning towards thinking you don't have any.

Folks, put the trades on the chart and you'll see. If you need more history, I'll post it...

Files:
clbawilzwn.rar  45 kb

Swetten >>:

Нироба, ты? В гриме не узнать! Пива хочешь? :)

Who's that? I don't drink alcohol, thanks :)

Mathemat >>:

Magnatis, ну елы-палы, ну Вы-то как топикстартер хоть одну интересную мысль показали? Зачем ветку-то сделали с таким названием? Чтобы кто-то другой эти мысли выкладывал?

Насчет доверия: на этом форуме было достаточно гениев, говоривших то же самое, что и Вы. Где они теперь?

Anyone who finds anything in this thread interesting, please write to Mr Mathemat about it.

What do I care who was here and where they went?

sever29 >>:

В прицепе работа "феррари", Ваша ли эта ТС? Не знаю. Склоняюсь к мысли что у Вас ни чего нет.

Народ, выведи сделки на график и все увидишь.

I haven't posted anything anywhere, so my labours are mine alone.

No offence, but I don't want to see the attached file.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

It is with those with religious beliefs that there is such a thing as a "flat". The rest trade all the time and do not listen to anyone :)

Religion has nothing to do with it. Trend and flat, as well as their end can be defined by the activity of genius of corresponding sub-species :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I haven't posted anything anywhere, so my labours are mine alone.

No offence, but I don't want to see the attached file.

It's what you talk about but don't show it. The file is addressed to the readers of this thread.

Magnatis >>:

На основании чего вы утверждаете "все-таки разумные стопы Вы не можете приладить к системе"?

The stop should be set so that it does not trigger too often (not to interfere with the profitability of the system). But it should also be able to cut off large paper drawdowns, should they occur.

But it should always be set, it is the most important protective rule of the system, which doesn't have lots.

You didn't use it. It means that you failed to choose a reasonable size.