Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 19

baltik писал(а) >>

I agree that any donkey can be pulled by the ears :)

Yes, it's not a joint. That's how this EA works with a slanted channel, and that's its "charm".
Have you tried to watch it in visualization mode, by roughly setting the parameters of the indicator?

Dserg писал(а) >>
OK, that's it guys, games are over, work has started.
Optimized on Eurobucks from 2000 to 2006, ran from 2000 to 2011 and got it:

I.e. Expert Advisor successfully passed the forward test.
Profitability 1.7 Recovery Factor 13.9!
(Sergey, I have the same problem again, but from the other side. ))

We should put it back on ....

if (Ns==1 && Nb==1 && n>0) {
         n--;
         Coeff /= Fact;
      }
The result in this series will be worse, but it will be more honest.

lasso писал(а) >>

Yes, it's not a joint. That's how this EA works with a slanted channel, and that's its "charm".
Have you tried to watch it in visualization mode and set the parameters of the indicator approximately?

Let me rephrase the question (and all of the above),
the indicator on the basis of which the Expert Advisor is working at the moment, it is not lying, not its fault?
Is it possible to increase profit factor using another indicator?
Just in visualization mode i-Regr.mq4 indicator looks more consistent and balanced.

When optimised, all passes end at -0

baltik >>:

В чем смысл был ....поднастроить под ночной флет
Он если на сессиях завязан
".....Забыл небольшой коментарий к картинке - если заметили - то на графике есть зубцы, это работает вот такой блок программы...."

ессественно в советнике что выложен этого нет :)

1 - The point of setting up for a nighttime flat - just for the sake of interest....

2 - Why not ?????? The Expert Advisor here is https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9465 and there is a block

extern bool lokk_Pos = true;
extern int lokk_zone = 125;
extern int lokk_level = 100;
extern int enlarge_lot = 2;

And this is the chart of this particular EA from REAL for March 2010

The point is that if a losing order appears, the program starts to track it and at the level of -125 points it (the function) triggers and places a pending order with a doubled volume (in the same direction) at the -100 level of the losing order. Of course the first losing order is modified - TakeProfit is moved in such a way that both orders close to zero at price pullback. As practice has shown this strategy works quite well.

What is the lot size used, if this system almost allows us to find out where Uncle Kolya lives?
We need more than a pack of Corvalol, if the real esperts will luxuriate in it.
It immediately reminds me of Ilf and Petrov.
- Tell me, and two hundred rubles can not save a giant of thought?
- I think the bargaining is not appropriate!

baltik >>:

Смысл в том, что если появляется убыточный ордер программа начинает его отслеживать и на уровне в -125 пунктов она (функция) срабатывает и выставляет отложенный с удвоенным объемом (в том же направлении) на уровне -100 от убыточного. Естественно первый убыточный ордер модифицируется - переносится тейкпрофит таким образом, чтобы при откате цены оба ордера закрылись одновременно "в ноль". Как показала практика такая стратегия довольно не плохо работает.

Какой же размер лота используется, если уж при такой системе мы ПОЧТИ узнали где живет дядя коля ?
Не хватит упаковки корвалола, если на реале так эсперт шиковать будет
Сразу вспомнилось Ильфь и Петров
— Скажите, а двести рублей не могут спасти гиганта мысли?
— Я думаю торг здесь не уместен!

What "Uncle Kolya" ?????????????????????????? look at the initial deposit of 10000 fell in the middle of the month to 9900, which is about 10% of the loss of the initial deposit. So, it's as close to "koli" as to China.......
The fact that in the middle of the month he lost a profit, I repeat BALTAR, but not a deposit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at the end of the month he returned everything.....

And the ORDER volume was 0.3 lots...........

renoshnik писал(а) >>

What "Uncle Kolya" ?????????????????????????? see the initial deposit of 10000 dropped in the middle of the month to 9900. That in the middle of the month lost profit, I repeat BALT but not the deposit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but by the end of the month it all came back.....
So, it's as close to "koli" as to China......
And the ORDER volume was 0.3 lots...........

I agree I agree - not so emotional
yes, yes lost all the profits no uncle koli, no ... :)

but from the corner if you look at the losses were (count): 18000 now you said sank to 9900 total = 8100
and if we start the series with a loss instead of a profit 10000-8100 = 1900 (where's my Corvalol?) -81%
I'm not your judge, I don't care how you look at your invention I look EXCLUSIVELY from the position of numbers
Moreover, this thread is someone else's and I do not think that Sergei will approve if we are also discussing your Advisor here but look at the picture from this angle
You cannot argue that your Expert Advisor first gains and then loses to gain again.
I just wanted you to take a closer look at the EA, or rather its drawdown and NOT MORE ...

Well, let's not discuss EA here anymore, I'll just note that I'm looking at it from the point of view of how much I really invested PERSONAL money in the work, and the profit drawdown - of course sad, but I don't consider it a loss...
If I looked at it from the viewpoint of LOSSED PROFIT then you're right, but it's only a month segment, and in the tester, there are such sectors, but then they overlap and EA increases the profit so that even such declines do not reach the initial deposit.

And another thing - this EA was working entirely with session levels, and in the tester "night flat" is much PLOWER rising, just now I wanted to show that in the code of the EA there is a function which "insures" loss-making orders....

But you're right not to digress from the topic...

An acquaintance of mine had a problem with a midnight flop breakdown.
He just took it and shot himself.