Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 15

apelbsin >>:

Dserg
Подскажите какие параметры оптимизировать в вашем советнике?

Clock at which the breakdown is set (h1 and h2),
stop and takeout ratio s0 and t0

Oper писал(а) >>

Take it easy, what are you doing on this forum? There's a dog on every corner

is more famous than you.

:)

Oper писал(а) >>

It's not for you. There's a post above.

I know, honestly, it's your way of talking... :) >> as an example of your approach to Galina :)

sever29 писал(а) >>

State the TC here, you can't win on your own... not inventing a bicycle via private message...

The TS has been laid out. There were questions about the TS, I answered them. Has anyone written an advisor? Any results?

ikatsko писал(а) >>
I slightly re-did the linear regression indicator (by Dserg) in the following direction: the time of searching Morningside flat is specified (from 16:00, but not later than 23:00 to 7:00, but not earlier than 1:00). The indicator finds Nlin and minimum r0. And signals Up[i], Dn[i], Stop[i], Target[i] are generated not right after the channel formation, but after its breakdown. The indicator "draws" immediately after the end of the given period (for example, at 7:00) and deletes the previous "drawing" at the beginning of the given period (for example, at 23:00).

On its basis, I made an Expert Advisor that opens orders by the signals of the indicator. I have noticed that often, when reaching a profit (or loss), the chart would turn to the opposite direction. This Expert Advisor has an option to enable/disable the Reverse function when it reaches a profit/loss.

In the Expert Advisor, the parameters StartT=5; FinishT=23; useCl=1; Rev=1; (respectively: start time of EA (1 to 7), finish time of EA (16 to 23), using Close in indicator (0-no or 1-yes), enabling reverse (0-no or 1-yes) are in number format (int), in order to facilitate optimization in the strategy tester.

Files: the one with Dserg is an indicator, the second one is an EA

By the way, here is the solution - we put one indicator on 2 charts
On one chart LinexCutor -lot 1/2 -- on the second iK_ex_LinReg_v0 - lot 1

Here's how to test 2 indicators in a set :)
On Demo - it will be long but fair....

Dserg >>:

Забаньте его уже кто-нибудь.

Banned

Rosh >>:

Забанен

You know, I've got a lot of losers on this forum who've lost more than one deposit and are disappointed in forex,

and all they're doing is talking.

Can I join in the conversation?
I've posted an EA for breakout of session levels and decided to tune it to "nighttime flat" - quite a nice picture came out in the tester...

if more details here - http://voloshin-fxcci.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-post_18.html
EA here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9465

renoshnik >>:
Можно присоедениться к разговору?
Я тут выкладывал советника на пробой сессионных уровней и решил его поднастроить на "ночной флет" - довольно приятная картинка получилась в тестере...

если подробней тогда здесь - http://voloshin-fxcci.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-post_18.html

Hi

try to rewrite on mt5

and try it out in the 2010 championship.

YuraZ >>:

Привет

попробуйте переписать на мт5

и испытать на 2010 чемпионате

I'm not a professional, I'm just an amateur and frankly I don't like any kind of advice. And I haven't mastered "five" yet...

I forgot a small comment to the image - if you've noticed - there are teeth on the chart.
extern bool lokk_Pos = true;
extern int int lokk_zone = 125;
extern int lokk_level = 100;
extern int enlarge_lot = 2;
The point is that if a losing order appears, the program starts to track it and at the level of -125 points it (the function) triggers and places a pending order with a doubled volume (in the same direction) at the -100 level of the losing order. Of course the first losing order is modified - TakeProfit is moved in such a way that both orders close to zero at price pullback. As practice has shown this strategy works quite well.