Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 21

lasso писал(а) >>

We can add that to implement the second option, we should type false in this place instead of true

We changed lines of code, although we wanted to change the indicator

baltik >>:

Дома оказался под рукой только ДЦ с 5 значными котировками результат УДИВИЛ
Да не ожидал я такого подвоха в тестере увидеть 1 скрин ДЦ 4 знака - 2 скрин ДЦ 5 знаков

Куда делась прибыль?!!! ;) Может отсюда начинать поиск исправности.

Alpari, in my opinion, are the only ones who give their story, while all the others give a story from the meta-quotes. Hence the difference.

baltik >>:

Поменяли строки кода, хотя хотели поменять индикатор

Yeah, it's a big word... Done. I've put it in my personal message so as not to be confused here.

baltik писал(а) >>

At home was at hand only a DC with 5-digit quotes the result surprised
I didn't expect such a catch in the tester to see 1 screenshot 4 digits - 2 screenshot 5 digits

Where did the profit go?!!! ;) Maybe start the troubleshooting from here.

Where did the bars go?
There are 20% more bars in the bottom screenshot. There are about 20% more trades, by the look of it.
So it's probably not about the quote provider.
Hole.... Dyrs of histories....
Do you know how one hole can turn your whole life around??? Oh-oh-oh.... (a long groan can be heard here)

lasso писал(а) >>

Where have the bars gone?
There are 20% more bars in the bottom screenshot. There are about 20% more trades, by the look of it.
So it's probably not about the quote provider.
Hole.... Dyrs of histories....
Do you know how one hole can turn your whole life around??? Oh-oh-oh.... (a long groan is heard here)

It's all about calculating the lot size from the size of the channel I'm not citing a piece of code, just screenshots

in the first case, the channel is 71 points (by 4 decimal place) in the second 657 points (5 decimal place) or 65.7 but the EA does not know this and increases the lot
I'm not going to copy the test leads. Trust me when I say it's the same, all the way down to the batch.
number of trades 74 (5DC) and 63 (4DC)

Here we are losing 10% of volume with 5-digit Dealer, or with 4-digit Dealer we increase risks by 10 times.)

baltik писал(а) >>
Here we lose with 5-digit brokerage companies 10% of volume of deals or for 4-digit brokerage companies we increase risks up to 10 times.)

The reason for this has been found.
If you look at the screenshots, besides the number of digits, the order opening prices themselves differ by 8-10 points (old ones).
And if we add an automated detection of 2, 4 or 3, 5 signs to the Expert Advisor and run it both ways, the results will be comparable?
If YES, then it shows that the EA is robust.

Is it possible to test the advisor itself? I wonder what kind of beast this is)))))

Hi all!

I've decided to bring the indicator up to date.

The first thing is to filter the breakdown depending on the slope of the channel.

I have done it and am trying to evaluate the effect.

We have a Eurobucks channel:

Dserg:

We have a Eurobucks channel:

It's an interesting channel. Put it out to test it, it's drying up.