Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 8

baltik писал(а) >>

Confirmation that I am correct to buy :) or it's time to turn the sell to buy

sever29 wrote(a) >>

Well, any given formation could be a continuation of any... or the beginning

Again "or" :)

"or" is not again but the answer to the question.
In Excel, it's called

;

(otherwise)

i.e. model acquisition = A (buy - true; sell - false) reversal ...something like this

Dserg писал(а) >>

Hi all!
While this is going on, I finalized my indicator based on the supertrend. Entry by change of circle colour with pendente from channel's border. Exit at will. The larger the channel is, the stronger the signal for reversal should be. Watch and think, I hope it will be useful. Not a grail, of course, but it filters false signals against the trend well.

Perhaps there will be comments on all questions on the screen

I compare it with Fisher_Yur4ik indicator
The width of the channel is amazing. I don't think it can be broken through :)

baltik >>:
Вернулся видать переворотный ренко не впечатлил

Да и вопрос для какого Таймфрейма олптимизирован Ваш индикатор Dsergg-hSuperTrend_v2.5.mq4 в коде не достаточно полно прокоментировано?
При использовании каких ТФ менять какие переменные.

Not a grail, unfortunately. It is difficult to do exactly MTS. Hand trades work out, maybe it's the period now. MTS has a bad profit factor.
I used Renko to filter out small price movements.
My version of the supertrend indicator is identical to the regular one, except for the coloring algorithm. I also added channels, but that's just for convenience.
It should work fine on all TFs, except for Minutes. It is important that the start point D0 is present on the chart, otherwise it will not colour correctly. If there are not enough bars, download history and increase the number of bars in the settings up to 30000, it should be enough.

The most important parameter is coeff. I recommend from 0.1 to 0.3. At 0.3 you will get very long trends, at 0.1 you will get less lag.

baltik >>:
Возможно БУДУТ коментариии все Вопросы на скрине

сравниваю с индикатором Fisher_Yur4ik
И ширина канла поражает я не думаю что такой канал можно пробить :)

The flat view of the channels is turned off by the "constantChannel" parameter. I like it better this way, but you can put a fair standard deviation, or disable them altogether.
About the lag - it's not a bug, it's a feature. Look how many decoys your phisher gave downwards - supertrend has filtered out most of them. Compare with regular supertrend, try to change coeff - it will be interesting at least ;-)

Let's take the Eurobucks situation on the watch. If we put coeff=0.1, there will be a lot of reversals. If coeff=0.2, the trend has just reversed. All this chattering is consolidation within the trend.

Dserg писал(а) >>

The flat view of the channels is disabled by the "constantChannel" parameter. I like it better this way, but you can put a fair standard deviation, or disable them altogether.
About the lag - it's not a bug, it's a feature. Look how many decoys your phisher gave downwards - supertrend has filtered out most of them. Compare it to a regular supertrend, try to change coeff - it will be interesting at least ;-)
I will check it on some pairs on different coeffes on historical data

Fisher did not give any false signals in terms of intraday all his signals are reversals remember the recent topic ... trend... thoughts.
I think it's too tiresome and time-consuming to fish for and check fractals like Renko does.
I tried to test the system proposed in the trend in conditions close to the battle ones, but my work kept distracting me and the result was not very good - less than 5% for a week
I started to look for indicators with the possibility to copy the signals to external variables.
I liked Fisher most of all - crosses with zeros - jumping over the zero line produces more false reversals
I will use your reversal system during the week.

And how is your success with writing MTS based on reversals - tell us about it?

baltik >>:
А как Ваши успехи с написанием МТС основанной на раворотах - раскажите?

So far not so good.
About 2000 pips for the year on Eurobucks, MO only 3 pips, profit coeff not more than 1.3, FS about 3...
There have been serious drawdowns on history. In short, it's not good by itself, or I'm not taking into account some nuances. Manually, everything seems to be much better. MTS cannot close and open competently.

hiton писал(а) >>

Since several people are interested in it, I will post the TS here as a ToR. I will do it after I will formulate it.

Here's what I've laid out. I don't know how much clear it turned out. ToR and a description of TC write for the first time so that much not scold. And so:

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE COUNTER (MTS) \ e-PUF

Basic provisions: - programming language -MQL4;

- platform - Meta Trade-4;

Variable data: - lot starting from 0.01;

- Number of orders to be opened - N=2;

- set "Breakeven" through N pipsby Npips.

-set T/P at levels 161.8 and 268.8.

- the channel width should be no less than N=20pp and no more than N=100pp. Otherwise the orders will not open.

Algorithm of advisor's work: During the Asian session (Tokyo) is the spread of the trading range on the interval from the beginning of the day to the opening time of the European session (and forEUR

is Frankfurt and for - GBP it is London) as shown on Kim's (i-MorningRange) indicator

- If the minimum and maximum levels are higher than the trading range spread, the trade will be opened only upwards.

- If the levels ofminimum and maximum are lower than the trading range spread, then the deal is opened only downwards.

- If the levels ofminimum and maximum are in the uncertainty of the trading range spread, then we don't open the deal.

- If the direction is determined, in this range we stretch the grid Fibo. Our target

for the first order 161,8, and for the second 261,8 inN=20 points two identical orders are opened, but with different targets.

- If the orders are triggered, then theS/L isautomatically set at 50% Fibo for both orders.

- If price passed 20 pips after the order was opened, thenthe S/L of both orders will move to "lossless" of +1 pips. If the first order has triggered a T/P (level 161.8) and the second order has moved to its target (level 261.8) and passed N=20 pips, theS/L for the first order will move to Breakeven +1 pips.

- If by midnight not all orders have not reached their target and have remained open, a time is set when the orders are closed forcibly or not triggered at trader's discretion, and the next day everything repeats from the beginning.

- The Expert Advisor should only control its own positions, not touch positions opened manually and/or with the help of other Expert Advisors .

- The lot size is defined by an external variable.

- If T/P is triggered, all positions are closed and advisor goes to wait for the next day's European session to open.

Note: The description of the TS describes the principles of operation. All other requirements related to the quality work of the Expert Advisor are determined by the programmer himself.

Sergey!
Look at the hour chart with 0.015 keyfactor -30 strokes during February and not a single false entry
entry-exit by colour change by 1 symbol therefore 30 punts