SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 11

peco >>:

ПРОДАМ СВЯТОЙ ГРААЛЬ. СТРАРТОВАЯ ЦЕНА 1 МЛН. ДОЛ. С АУКЦИОНА. За собой сохраняю авторское право на торговую систему и модифицированные версии, а также 50% процентов прибыли от ее использования! Без права распроспростанения!

Всем заинтересованным прошу предъявить ваши требования к тому, за что вы бы соглассны были пойти на подобные (подлежат обсуждению) условия - то, что, как вам кажется, можете назвать ГРААЛЕМ!

Selling for 3 million or yours with a surcharge :)

Galina писал(а) >>

So where's the link?

>> in his profile.

Galina писал(а) >>

So where's the link?

In the first post I wrote - in my profile. Click on my nickname and you'll see it.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>
So the payment does not depend on the earnings of the one receiving the signals??? so it's not fair

>>I don't get it, how do you do it?

Roger писал(а) >>

I don't understand, how should I do it?

% of profit, the man risks his money, I think for him, I want to be in on the action.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

% of profits, the person is risking his money, I think for him, I want to be in on the action.

Besides, I will be more interested in giving more correct signals, and a man who has not earned anything pays nothing.

Galina писал(а) >>

What do you think of these results?

My latest creation....

I'm testing it at the moment.

Next week, somewhere on Wednesday, I will put it on the real market :)

I want to tell you right away that I'm not pursuing any particular goal by showing you these reports.

I trade with three different bots on the real account and my results are almost the same.

So the grains are there :))))

And at the same time to tell all the world how my bot is built :))

No, I make good money with it myself :)))

Strong creation! :)

He is averaging from market with constant lot, no stops every 25 pips and makes all packs (if it's possible) with small cumulative profit.

And when he runs out of margin, he says: "Sorry - not my fault". :)

In no case do not tell how it is set up - less deposits will be lost.

Actually, this vice is called greed. But it can be arranged here too. Gather everyone's investment passwords and check by changing the monthly payment, it's all in your power.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Also, I would be more interested in giving more correct signals, and a man who has earned nothing pays nothing

although.... cheated... you do signals on the left account with a $100 depo and you do it with your own hands on the main one.... do not think it through

Roger писал(а) >>
Actually that vice is called greed. But it can be arranged here too. Collect investment passwords from everyone and check by changing the monthly payment, it's all in your power.

No, I'm not greedy :) honestly