SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 16

vldim писал(а) >>

Hello, I understand that a lot of EAs require constant optimisation. So that they can take into account recent price movements...

Is it possible to create an EA that does not require optimization at all and brings profit - always? On any timeframe. The profit may be extremely insignificant - 10% per month of the deposit? If so, write the name! :))) (not a martingale)

And what bothers you about optimization? That you have to do it? Or that it is required in principle?

My Expert Advisor, for example, requires no optimisation at all :)

It practically gives a profit with any settings.

The only thing, of course, you have to choose.....

The more profit, the more risk, as usual :))))

But in general, my conviction is that unfortunately there are no such indulators that would constantly work in the black.

Remember at least the EUR EUR EUR FUNT pair.

For almost two years bots have been making money on it.

The market has changed, everything changed, now we have to work with others.

So, no. What makes you money today will make you a loss tomorrow.

You have to take your money immediately, as long as they give it to you, which is what traders do.

Not particularly conscientious traders also make money on the sale of used material.

The most amazing thing is that there are a lot of people who dream to make a million for a penny and they buy bots which do not bring money.

And the most amazing thing is that these people for some reason think that after paying $100 for a robot they are sure to make money!

It's funny, really.

I have an acquaintance who empties about 15-20,000 rubles every month, bless his salary.

He even bought a robot from a guy who won one of the top places at the championships and paid about 1,500 quid for it.

Well, according to him.

Now he's losing.....

Another six months, and the money he drained will total 900,000, almost a lakh.

He told me that himself.

Of course, don't think that all that money was spent on the bot, of course not on him alone.

Galina >>:

Мой советник например оптимизации совсем не требует :)

Он практически при любых настройках дает прибыль.

Единственное, конечно приходится выбирать.....

Чем больше прибыль, тем выше риски, ну как обычно впринципе :))))

А вообще мое убежденное мнение, что к сожалению нет таких индюков которые бы постоянно в плюс работали.

Вспомните хотябы флэтовую пару ЕВРО ФУНТ.

Почти два года на ней боты пипсори бабки зашибали.

Изменился рынок, все, теперь на других приходится работать.

Так что нет. То что сегодня приносит деньги, завтра даст убыток.

Свои деньги надо брать сразу, пока дают, что трейдера и делают.

Не особо совестные зарабатывают еще и на продаже уже отработанного материала.

И самое удивительное, мечтающих из копейки сделать миллион целая куча, они то и покупают ботов которые уже денег не приносят.

А самое поразительное, эти люди почему то думают, что заплатив за робота 100 баксов он обязательно заработает !

Ну чесное слово смешно.

У меня кстати есть один такой знакомый, он каждый месяц сливает примерно по 15-20 000 рублей благо з.п. позваляет.

Робота даже купил у парня корой на чемпионате занял одно из призовых мест, заплотил за него примерно 1 500 баксов.

Ну с его слов.

Вот теперь сливает.....

Еще пол года и на счету слитых средств появится цифра 900 000, почти лям.

Сам мне это сказал.

Ну конечно не надо думать что все эти деньги были слиты на боте, конечно не на нем одном.

Unforgiven

Galina >>:

Еще пол года и на счету слитых средств появится цифра 900 000, почти лям.

Сам мне это сказал.

He is proud of it and generally considers it his great asset. A junkie.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

He is proud of it and generally considers it his great asset. He's a junkie.

That's what I think too.

rustein писал(а) >>

Unforgiven

+ 10 !!!!!

Well, there you go. And I posted that it was all for nothing. I ran it for three years (it works with explicit bar control), got a take of 200 lol 5000, 1% lol..., WITHIN EXACTLY EQUAL TIMES. i.e. 15 consecutive bets are profitable without any variants. I.e. it is realistic to make a lot calculation and double 12 times in three years. HOW? set a virtual Skip Bets in the robot, and enter after the virtual received loss (= -5000) on a series of 15 (15*200) profitable positions. Actually, I've got 25 profitable positions in a row. The only thing left is to wait for programmer to finish (the robot can already trade, but the code is not completed, I need magicians and other similar elements). I was looking for a lot calculation and found it! By the way, I'll continue to predict the price in the euro/dollar thread. I've got 4 guesses there so far / 0 no guesses. It's for the 200 to 800 lots. with a 100 to 200 take.

peco писал(а) >>

SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STRART PRICE OF 1 MILLION. DOL. FROM AUCTION. I retain copyright on the trading system and modified versions, as well as 50% of the profits from its use! No right to distribute!

All interested parties please submit your demands for what you would be willing to accept such (negotiable) terms - what you think you can call a GRAIL!

SAINTS NEVER SOLD - THEY HELPED IN A MIRACULOUS WAY AND WERE AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS...