SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 10

Roger писал(а) >>
If the interval between operations is more than 10 seconds, it's easy.

Give me a link, I've got a thread on rare but accurate signals.

Galina писал(а) >>

And tell the world how my bot works :)))

No, I make good money on it myself :)))

>> you can code, from different strategies and not always :)

I've found it.

I didn't find anything about paying for signals...

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

You can cipher, from different strategies and not always :)

It's not clear what it means...

Galina писал(а) >>

It's not clear what it means...

Well you have not one strategy, 3 robots only, as I remember, plus multicurrency hands, you can have a separate account for distribution of signals and from there hands once a day or a week to make one bet, according to the logic of one of the systems, ie the general logic of decision-making on the signals, no one, never calculate, if you fear for it.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

I've found it.

I just couldn't find anything about paying for signals...

I just want to try my hand at this new business, but I'm not interested in it for nothing, I have no excitement.

You set your own fees and receive them in any way you can. What I wouldn't be afraid of is someone trying to figure out your system, unless you set the fee at a penny a pop.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Well you don't have one strategy, 3 robots only, as I remember, plus multicurrency hands, you can have a separate account for signals distribution and from there hands once a day or once a week make one bet, according to logic of one of the systems, i.e. general logic of decision making about signals, nobody, never will calculate, if you fear for it.

Well yeah, there's a bit of a difference between the bots there.

And multicurrency, the one that is manual, of course, it may be put on the mailing list.

>> I'll think about it.

So the payment is not dependent on the earnings of the person receiving the signals??? That's not fair

Roger писал(а) >>
You set your own payment and get it by any means you can. What I wouldn't be afraid of is someone trying to figure out your system, unless you set the fee at a penny a pop.

So where's the link?