SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 9

It's a seasonal escalation. It's the "maidens", the schoolboys...

kraizislot >>:
а моя цена не 10, нет, целых 11 за грааль. хотите я вам сам такой одолжу, торгует на золоте, подумаешь спред 50, тени 2000, график узлом, ниче аз угадпал и ОГО! сколько, главно два раза не заходить и все вото..., в общем за грааль с вас..=)

I have myself a grail, all is well and have a profit and a drawdown to zero, but the profit of 5 points a day at a lot of 0.01 depo in 3000 dollars and that's it. more from it is not possible to pull, no matter how hard I tried. :( $12.50, who wants more?

baltik gave a decent example. But respected Alexey, I do not see any profit here :( After all, the report should be MTS! which means that the starting amount will one day be sold, and not all of it. again, you still need to put aside for the next cash game. as a result, the report remains 849.80 and only. In this case, with low miss percentage and high number of attempts it would be possible to increase a Piece of the deposit 100 times within the project, by stripping 10000 or 2000 from the given example and get not 10+10 but 8+10 + 2+100 at the end. Or 9+10 + 1+5, which is more than without calculation and the growth of risks is not multicrpatic. i.e. 8 +10 + (((1+5)-1)=5+1, where 1 gives +5 and etc.) something like this. and i repeat: with growing income by times, the risk grows from the current three percent to ..... The difference between the two is that the profit increases by several times, but the risk increases by three per cent to .

baltik >>:

Вот вам грааль с истории правда у ChachaGames

как видно по графику восходящая линия - что говорит о наличии в эксперте ММ - счас попробуем приделать к этому

Interesting results. Thank you for not being lazy.

I have a few questions.

As you can see, even here the drawdown is already higher, although the tester is not an indicator, but it says that the experimenter has not tested much (in terms of time) on demo. And as we know, in real trading the indices will always be lower. But quite a good option, I liked it. If it were also provided with stop losses, and bring profit when trading using lot volume of open positions not for almost the entire available deposit, then it would be close to the cost of 1 Mln.

One last thing. Have you found out if such EAs are allowed to be used in real trading in dealing centres?

What do you think of these results?

My latest creation....

I'm testing it at the moment.

Next week, sometime on Wednesday, I'll put it on real :)

Files:
fjfnsmndeel.rar  21 kb

I would like to say at the outset that I am not pursuing any particular goal by showing you these reports.

I trade with three different bots on the reel, and the results are about the same.

So the grail is there :))))

And yes, I withdraw money without any problems (though not from all brokerage companies).

I can humbly invite all the cabbage choppers to my website - contact details are in my profile. If your results are really so amazing, you can make more money just by distributing your signals than by trading yourself. Trust me, there are tens of thousands of users who would love to get a foot in the door of the leader.
But I am strict, I will not cheat.

Roger писал(а) >>
I can humbly invite all the cabbage choppers to my website - contact details are in my profile. If your results are really so amazing, you can make more money just by distributing your signals than by trading yourself. Trust me, there are tens of thousands of users who would love to get a foot in the door of the leader.
But I am strict about it, I will not cheat.

And how do you see the possibility of collecting signals from the bot, which works on minute charts and on more than one currency pair? ???

It is a grail, because it is impossible to repeat its actions.

If the interval between operations is more than 10 seconds, it's easy.

And tell the world how my bot works :)))

No, I make good money on it myself :)))