SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 8

peco >>:

Во первых, торговать без стоп лоса означает, что, сколько вам жить осталось, вы предоставили самому времени это решать за вас!!! Но если робот очень хороший, то, может, вам повезет и вы проживете аж до следующего крупного кризиса (где раз на 10 лет) - за это время хорошо поживете!.

I'll lose $1000 every 10 years :) ridiculous! This is the MM strategy, by the way, thanks to Galina! Before talking to her, I just understood it subconsciously, and now I know purely mathematically ... every account is a stop loss, no one forbids to have 10 or 100, but if it regularly brings 100-700 percent a week ... think about it :)))

ChachaGames >>:

ну потеряю я раз в 10 лет $1000 :) смешно! Это такая стратегия MM, кстати спасибо Галине! До общения с ней я просто понимал на уровне подсознания это, а теперь, знаю чисто математически... каждый счет это и есть стоплосс, ни кто не запрещает завести их 10 или 100, но если он регулярно приносит 100-700 процентов в неделю... ну подумайте дальше сами :)))

calculated, more comes out, from 1000 to 70,000 in 7 weeks it is 1000% per week average

My price is not 10, no, the whole 11 for the grail. Do you want me to lend you one? It trades on gold, 50 spread, shadows 2000, the graph is a knot, nothing az guessed and WOW! how much, the main thing is not to enter twice and all voto ..., in general, for the grail from you ... =)

LeoV писал(а) >>

Open a PAMM account, trade it for a couple of months and 50% of profit will be gladly given by anyone with the corresponding equity )))) + no need to worry about "non-distribution"....)))

But are you sure that the PAMM account managers and their staff, if not selling your advisors to the third parties, at least use them?

Angela писал(а) >> Are you sure that the PAMM organizers and their staff, if not selling your advisors to the side, at least use them themselves?

Well, even if they do use them for personal purposes, what of it?

Wait, I don't quite understand these PAMM accounts. It's not the organizers' equipment that is being traded, but your own? And besides, for PAMM accounts are not designed for automated TS? One can also trade manually.....

ChachaGames >>:

ну потеряю я раз в 10 лет $1000 :) смешно! Это такая стратегия MM, кстати спасибо Галине! До общения с ней я просто понимал на уровне подсознания это, а теперь, знаю чисто математически... каждый счет это и есть стоплосс, ни кто не запрещает завести их 10 или 100, но если он регулярно приносит 100-700 процентов в неделю... ну подумайте дальше сами :)))

Can you provide a report from the tester for a longer period?

peco писал(а) >>

Can you provide a report from the tester for a longer period?

This is not history testing, it's a 7 week On-line demo, it doesn't work on history

Here is a grail from the history of ChachaGames

as you can see on the graph is a rising line - which indicates the presence of MM in the EA - now we will try to attach to it