Experienced MTS people, LET ME KNOW! URGENT! - page 9

sever29 >>:

ни че смешного, Вы даже представить себе не можете кто это...

Vasek it is))

yamik писал(а) >>

Vasek it is))

>> maybe not him, but "P..." for sure.

Swetten >>:

То есть с 22 февраля 2010 02:00 мск по 23 февраля 2010 года 00:00 мск достигнет AUDUSD=buy 0.89862(Take Profit 0.90121)?

Yes, a day at the most. Maybe three to six hours.

Bejik >>:

Да, день не больше. Может часов 3-6

All right, then. We'll see about that. :)

Swetten >>:

Хорошо. Будем посмотреть. :)

you don't have to watch)))) you have to monitor, that's the right way. Or just include the whole thing in the demo!

sever29 >>

Maybe not him, but "P..." for sure

I don't understand people who sell signals ohh. Why sell them if they give you good profit anyway?

Bejik писал(а) >>

Yes, a day at the most. Maybe three to six hours.

I'm confused, or is it not you....? the forecasts used to be steeper, but now it's 25ppts. Isn't that the average size of the shadow of a daily candle on the audi/bwx? The price can go down by a hundred points and then your forecast will be realised... Where is the guarantee of a prediction like before?

sever29 >>:

Путаюсь, или эт не ты....?раньше прогнозы были круче, а щас 25пп. Эт ведь средний размер тени дневной свечи по ауди/бвксу? Она 9цена) может и вниз на сотню пунктов звпулить, а только потом твой прогноз реализовать... Ну где гарантия прогноза как раньше...?

This is one of my three predictions for the day on AUDUSD ) And so it comes out at 1700 pips. I'm sailing with the trend...

Bejik писал(а) >>

This is one of my three predictions for the day on AUDUSD ) And so it comes out at 1700 pips. I'm swimming with the trend.

25pc is floating with the trend? You're getting old. And the second prediction is 25 pips short? The third one I'm afraid to imagine.

Bejik писал(а) >>

you don't have to watch)))) you have to monitor, that's the right way. Or just switch it all on in the demo!

I don't understand people who sell signals ohh. Why sell them if they already give you a good profit?

Profit is proportional to deposit. Selling signals is less responsibility than taking them for management.

Come on, the guy doesn't even know what Vasya Pupkin is *-]

And I'm on the cry of the soul REPLY! I was running here, I almost wrote it off on the way :)