Experienced MTS people, LET ME KNOW! URGENT! - page 3

...when a person is looking for a personal meeting, they only have half of the system ready and they are not sure about it (as a system that will work). and they just need to talk to someone so that an "experienced MTS-nik" can suggest the right solution to make the grail.

and it's not about trust at all...

sergeev >>:

...когда человек ищет личной встречи, то система у него готова только наполовину и он в ней не уверен (как в системе, которая будет работать). и ему просто необходимо пообщаться с кем то, чтоб "опытный МТС-ник" подсказал правильное решение как сделать грааль.

и дело здесь совсем не в доверии...

+1 :)

xeon >>:

как вариант: - разделите на части ТЗ и закажите разным программистам

Thank you to a good man. Everything was well explained to me. Goodbye, everyone. You can close the thread.
P.S there is no graaaal in my TS and will not. All long ago has already thought of) Good luck to all

sergeev >>:

...когда человек ищет личной встречи, то система у него готова только наполовину и он в ней не уверен (как в системе, которая будет работать). и ему просто необходимо пообщаться с кем то, чтоб "опытный МТС-ник" подсказал правильное решение как сделать грааль.

и дело здесь совсем не в доверии...

That's the way it is. A lot of systems show great profits sometimes, the next thing is to manage your money properly. There are no grails and there cannot be any, if there is a grail there will be no forex.

Bejik >>:

Спасибо хорошему человеку. Все хорошо мне объяснил. Всем пока. Ветку можете закрыть.
P.S Нет никакого граaaaля в моей ТС и не будет. Все довно уже продуманно) удачи всем

So at least tell me what the point of the TS is, if it is useless...

Maybe someone else now mistakenly thinks they will soon take over the world with such a TS...

Fduch >>:

Так хоть расскажите в чем суть ТС, если она бесполезна..

Может кто еще сейчас ошибочно думает, что скоро захватит мир с помощью такой ТС..

Well, here's the report for the day. With profits and no stop.

if anyone is interested, there is a debate going on in the alpari forum. They are all waiting for me to give a statement to fully prove the TC. Now I have signed up for the FX contest at Alpari. In a week I'll show the report if anything.

Bejik >>:
кому интересно, то на форуме альпари идут споры. Ждут от меня стейта все, чтоб полностью доказать ТС. Сейчас записался на конкурс ФХ в Альпари. За наделю покажу отчет если-что..

go ahead :) good luck with the competition

Bejik писал(а) >>
anyone interested, there is a debate going on on the alpari forum. They are all waiting for me to make a statement to fully prove the TC. I have now signed up for the FX contest at Alpari. In a week I will show the report if anything.

>> throw me a link

sever29 >>:

сыль кинь

http://forum.alpari.ru/thread51689-3.html