Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 6

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Your smart-assery and boorish sending everyone and everything to kindergarten and school is getting annoying. If you have something to say on the merits - speak up, you can show me how it should be done or better - show me...

Cry some more.

Do you want to talk about substance? Yes please, but dibs on not deleting this post, and leave it as I wrote it - because I'll prove that everyone who seriously discuss this trash from Reshetov - stupid uneducated sheep. Because there is no other way for me to call people over the age of 16 who don't know the rules of mathematics.

And from you personally, I wouldn't expect you to join this herd. How did you even do your arbitrage? You don't know a thing.

So, there's EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

This jackass thinks that if the delta between them differs too much, then we have to sell one pair and buy the other in the hope that the spread will converge. As soon as it converges, we close both open positions. So we have limited profit compared to unlimited losses.

And now, pay attention to the question:

- Why the hell would the delta converge? if good news came out on the eurozone (sell the eva buy the pound), why the hell should then come out the good news for England? (so the pound goes up and the delta narrows again)

- The whole delta that reshetov tries to calculate is the cross, and it is necessary to trade on the cross chart.

Risk >>:

Хотите по существу ? Да пожалуйста, только чур не удалять этот пост, а оставить так, как я его написал - потому что я докажу, что все, кто всерьез обсуждает этот высер от Решетова - тупой необразованный баран. Потому что назвать людей старше 16 лет не знающих правил математики, по-другому назвать я не могу.

If you can't, don't. You can talk to your wife like that in the kitchen. Don't be rude to a man you don't know.

Don't overreact.

No applause necessary.

I am already relieved, although it is useless to fight stupidity. For only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity. About the first, I'm not so sure. As Einstein used to say.

Payback is a ban.

I wonder if it was the moderators who wrote it or Risk himself? :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

If you can't, don't. You can talk to your wife like that in the kitchen. Don't be rude to a man you don't know.

Don't overreact.

>> shoo

But no, he didn't.

Swetten писал(а) >>

I wonder if it was the moderators who wrote it or Risk himself? :)

Unlike some, I can predict the consequences.

But the truth requires sacrifice :)

Bringing the Truth to everyone? Well, well.

I'm afraid the herd won't understand you.

Risk >>:

Аплодисментов не надо.

Мне уже полегчало, хотя бороться с тупотью бесполезно. Ибо только две вещи бесконечны, вселенная, и человеческая тупость. По поводу первой, я не уверен. Как говаривал А.Энштейн.

Расплата - бан.

Yes, human stupidity is limitless.

p.s. A.E.Й NSTEIN.

Swetten писал(а) >>

Bringing the Truth to everyone? Well, well.

I'm afraid the herd won't understand you.

They already don't.

Let's just say I didn't have the willpower to take this nonsense.