Investing in developments - page 10

Better >>:

Да никто и не собирался никуда вкладывать :)

Просто чел ищет хороший советник, возможно для перепродажи.

Иначе бы искал просто доверительное управление, вне зависимоти от того, торгует трейдер советником или вручную.

And who will give him a good advisor, if he is an investor, he opens an account and the trader trades on this account. or puts an advisor on this account, I gave him my super-duper advisor now

Investor888 >>:

хороший фильтр, кроме ал посоветуйте другой памм сервис :)

well - you have been advised of the best accounts

Better >>:

Да никто и не собирался никуда вкладывать :)

Просто чел ищет хороший советник, возможно для перепродажи.

Иначе бы искал просто доверительное управление, вне зависимоти от того, торгует трейдер советником или вручную.

There's no point, I wrote.

Investor888 >>:

Нет, кто не рискует... лала. Это 2 лимона, на 28к можно купить только УАЗ Патрит))

a man of your size should be looking for a better way to find a better deal than to openly shout that he has 28 kilos and ask everyone to manage it.

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

If he is an investor, he opens an account and the trader trades on this account.

The best way is to make an agreement with some random brokerage company about a 50/50 split of the deposit. And the money is in his pocket ))))

LeoV >>:

самый лучший способ - договориться с каким-нить левым ДЦ о слитии депо 50 на 50. И бабки в кармане ))))

)))) is also an option

LeoV >>:

самый лучший способ - договориться с каким-нить левым ДЦ о слитии депо 50 на 50. И бабки в кармане ))))

Yep)

LeoV >>:

You can also buy a car for 28k and make an insurance claim ))

Investor888 писал(а) >>

Yeah)

So don't reinvent the wheel and use the tried and true methods of investing rather than looking for the unknown what, the unknown how and the unknown why.....))))

LeoV >>:

Поэтому не изобретайте велосипед, а пользуйтесь наработанными методами инвестирования, чем искать непонятно что, непонятно как и непонятно зачем.....))))

The thing is, some of this money was earned through d/w, unfortunately the trader started to bend the terms further on... and now I'm looking for new traders. Where else can you make so much interest in the short term?