A SERIOUS TRADER is needed! - page 4

Here's my report :)

How ?

Here it is.
Files:
vlvcglgcupl.rar  19 kb

I have many of these :))))

Galina писал(а) >> And here's my report for you :)

Galina, there is not much trust in reports provided privately. But I would gladly agree, even though it's excellent. Open a pamm, and everyone who wants to will be happy to see your report from an independent source you can trust, in real time. And if the report is really good, everyone will gladly transfer their money to your management. Good for you and good for your investors....)))))

LeoV >>:
Уникальная в том смысле, что он вошёл на самом минимуме и вышел почти на максимуме. Такое редко удаётся инвесторам....))) Тем более такими большими суммами.

I agree, it's a good deal. Usually the contracts are such that after a 100% profit the initial capital is withdrawn and the work goes on with the money won.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Galina, there is not much trust in reports provided privately. But I would gladly agree, even though it's excellent. Open a pamm, and everyone who wants to will be happy to see your report from an independent source you can trust, in real time. And if the report is really good, everyone will gladly transfer their money to your management. Good for you and good for your investors....)))))

There are pitfalls everywhere unfortunately :)

I'm sorry about the 20% management fee.......

>> I'm worth more than that.)

Galina писал(а) >>

And for managing 20%, well, excuse me of course.......

I'm worth more than that :)

Make it 50%. No problem. This is determined by the manager of the PAMM account itself. If you put more than 50% - sorry )) If we do not know what the real reason is to look at someone else's reports, even if they are good? I have seen thousands of these reports. So? What's in it for me? - Neither mind, nor heart, nor wallet....))))

LeoV >>:

Поставьте 50%. Проблем нет. Это определяет управляющий памм счётом самостоятельно. Больше 50% ставить нельзя )) А какой смысл глазеть на чьи-то отчёты, пусть даже и хорошие? Я этих отчётов насмотрелся тысячами. Что мне будет от этого? - Ни уму, ни сердцу, ни кошельку....))))

p.6 on other people's reports ))

Mischek писал(а) >>

p.6 on other people's reports ))

That's for sure. I don't look at other people's reports. ..... Doesn't start ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's for sure. I don't look at other people's reports ..... Not starting ))))

Yeah that's right.

There's got to be some of our own.