A SERIOUS TRADER is needed! - page 7

forex-k писал(а) >>

the report shows that all trades are on eurusd.... ?

Pardo :)))))

I attached the wrong thing :))))))))))))))))

rustein писал(а) >>

A competition out of sporting interest. I haven't looked for investors, so I don't know how to do it. I thought it might help others. And for me it's just a competition, I like competition :)

If the idea is nonsense, I apologize for suggesting it.

Of course it's nonsense. Here's a look at the demo at the famous brokerage house http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=14667

And in the exotic one I will raise you from 100 quid to myo in 24 hours. And someone will raise 10 or 100 Mio and I won't be surprised.

Do you still want to "compete" on the demo? ;)

forex-k писал(а) >>

the report shows that all trades are on eurusd.... ?

As soon as I will find it, but it has the same results.

And this first report, the one you wrote about, he locks positions, both negative and positive.

Of course, his drawdown may be larger.

But it works on my real account now.

It's worse than the multicurrency.

He does not like abrupt market movements, and now you see what is going on with the eu.

I do not know what to do with it, I do not know what to do with it.

He will start to trade normally when euro will calm down a bit.

Galina >>:

If it is not difficult, save the report with sorting by time of opening orders, because it is not clear which currency pairs are with which ones in arbitrage

Galina писал(а) >>

These are arbitrage trades, there are no stops.

Some pairs balance others.

This bot is multi-currency.

Where's the multicurrency? What kind of arbitrage? Averaging without stops:

Trading to the first trend against you.

goldtrader >>:

Где тут мультивалютка? Какой арбитраж? Усреднения без стопов:

Торговля до первого тренда против Вас.

interesting but this is how the big players in the market work, the crowd is trending and they are trending the opposite but in the right places and with a large volume

these points of a large inflow against the trend can be seen in option analysis of strong levels and almost always before the expiry of option contracts

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Where is the multicurrency here? What arbitrage? Averaging without stops:

Trading until the first trend against you.

I told you, I posted the wrong report :))))

forex-k писал(а) >>

If it is not difficult to save a report sorted by time of opening orders, because it is not clear which currency pairs are with which ones in arbitrage

Here you go.

But I don't think that you will see anything in the report.

During the trading process the deals are constantly changing.

I.e. at one moment the position on dollar is hedged by JPY, and at another moment (5 hours later) this same position is hedged by crosses.

Then it may change, and now dollar hedges cross positions.

Frankly speaking ... I don't want to explain what is what.

Files:
dup.rar  16 kb

goldtrader >>:

Конечно бред. Вот гляньте на демку в известном ДЦ http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=14667

А в экзотическом я Вам из 100 баксов до мио за сутки подниму. А кто-то 10 или 100 мио сделает и я не удивлюсь.

Есть ещё желание "соревноваться" на демо? ;)

There are plenty of champions like that.

There is only one way to learn to play chess well, always play against a stronger opponent.

There are many winners on this forum from various fields, my respect goes out to them!

And there are plenty of chatterboxes too.