Is it possible to overlay the quotes of another broker in MT4? - page 3

Stells >>:

Вопрос дополняется, если второй ДЦ использует другой терминал, не МТ4.

можно взять его котировки ?

If you have access to quotes (API, COM, etc.) then it is feasible.

Figar0 >>:

Наверно примерно так я и делал это через работу двух экспертов на счетах разных ДЦ и обменивающихся данными через файл.

You can do it without a file. Through mapping.

zhuki >>:

Данная тема уже обсуждается не один год. Всё что то изыскивают. Что касается Вашей ссылки, у меня есть исходники на С++ этого, и я не в восторге от этого продукта.

Если есть желание проверить идею парных ДЦ,я ещё раз могу предложить такую связку МТ4_1 -> DLL -> МТ4_2 .

I didn't look at the program itself, I wrote my own implementation (c# application that receives quotes via sockets and sends orders to terminals).

And the question is not about the implementation, but about the application in practice. I still haven't found pairs of DCs suitable for arbitrage.

Fduch >>:

Саму программу не смотрел, я писал собственную реализацию (приложение на c#, которое принимает через сокеты котировки и рассылает приказы терминалам).

Да и вопрос не в реализации, а в применении на практике. Пар ДЦ, подходящих для арбитража, я так до сих пор и не встретил.

I have such an expert. It exchanges data via csv file. Unfortunately it only makes money on the demo. The kitchens that filter quotes sharply cut off the work with requotes. Leading quotes taken from UST brokers.... ODL, jadefx etc. Kitchens - fxhunt, liteforex, etc.

Fduch >>:

Пар ДЦ, подходящих для арбитража, я так до сих пор и не встретил.

Consider synthetics.

getch >>:

Рассматривайте синтетику.

+100 synthetic + divergence = (>spread)

for example BC1 EUR/USD - arbitrage - BC2 EURAUD*AUDUSD

Provided that separately it is difficult to find a divergence greater than the spread

For accuracy here is an indicator for JPY cross, but I changed it a little as this pair should be divided, any pair can be compared, but direct and reverse rates should be considered.

Files:

PLUT >>:

There is a ready-made solution in CodeBase on the subject of statistics.

You can synthesise a pair however you like, but it also adds spreads to trades and reduces the accuracy due to slippage or requotes.

zhuki >>:
Можно синтезировать пару как угодно,но это ещё и прибавляет спредов при сделках и уменьшает точность за чёт проскальзываний или реквотов.

Spreads have nothing to do with arbitrage theory.

But it's still harder to open, and I'd like to end on a positive note.